Part 3 - #MaanKiHaldi

Hello everyone!!
Thank you so much for your votes and comments.. ❤
Here's the haldi, hope you like it!!

_________________________________

The night of their engagement, Anu's mom, who was staying with her, insisted that they would sleep together till the wedding, she wanted to spend time with her daughter before her wedding.. Anu agreed and excused herself for a second , and under the pretext of setting an alarm on the phone.. she sent a quick text to Anuj

The text read : Anuj, main maa ke saath hi so rahi hun, toh raatko phone mat kijiyega

Before she could even exit the application there was a reply..

The chat continued as follows:

Anuj: 😕 okk good night  shona😘😘

Anu: good night😊

Anuj: maine itne pyaar se shona bola.. kiss bhi bheja.. aur tum 😕😕

Anu: 😂😂
_______________

Anu's mom: "Anu kitni der laga rahi hai alarm hua ki nahi"

Anu hurriedly set the alarm and went to sleep beside her..

While Anuj sighed and lay down on his bed, looking at Anu's photo on his wallpaper.. and said..
Anuj: "Anu, aaj bohot pareshan kiya hai na mujhe.. ab meri baari.. dekho ab main kya kya karta hun.."

He smiles thinking about his plans and drifts to sleep, dreaming about romancing his Anu..

And Anu, is still lost in that one moment where Anuj, after slipping the ring onto her finger, pretending to hold her hand to get up.. placed a soft kiss on her hand.. and winking at her, got up and acted extremely normal, while she was having a hard time keeping her emotions and expressions in check! Reliving those sweet memories, she let sleep takeover her..

The next morning, the entire family had a video call, to make last minute plans for the haldi ceremony in the evening..
It was decided that everyone would first go to Anuj's apartment to apply haldi to him, and then to Anu's apartment.. but the bride and groom wouldn't be allowed to see each other the entire day.. Both of them protested, but were outnumbered..
After the video call, the families came over for the decorations at both the apartments..
Anu and Anuj were not allowed to do any work, they were just asked to sit in their rooms and rest..
Anuj sent a message to Anu, it read :

Log chahe jo bhi kahe, aaj main apni Anu ko haldi laga kar rahunga
Mera intezaar karna😘
Aur bhulna mat, tumhari saza aur mera badla.m dono baaki hai😏

She just read it and smiled to herself.. she was anticipating his punishment, his touch on her while applying haldi, and she was very eager to see him.. but didn't want to tell him, but he knew..his Anu was as crazy for him as he was for her..

After the decorations at both the apartments, everyone got dressed for the function. Anuj was wearing a yellow Kurta and white Pajama, looking like a delicious mango dolly, while Anu was looking gorgeous in a plain yellow lehenga, with an embroidered blouse, which was short enough to expose a part of her waist, and the dupatta pinned on one side covered just half of it. Her hair was done up in a bun, and she was wearing floral ornaments in her hands, ears and neck..

She was left alone in her room as everyone went to Anuj's apartment.. she wished she could be there too, and just imagined everyone applying to him, running their hands over his cheek, how she wished she could feel his stubble, hold his face, and put some yellow on it.. she put a brake on her imagination and checking her reflection in the mirror, saw that she was blushing hard, she knew she did that a lot nowadays and smiled, all thanks to Anuj.. her Anuj.. who had not only restored her smile, but also her self-confidence, her dreams, her faith in love, etc..
She realised she had been thinking about him for more than an hour now..and hit herself on the head saying, "Pagal Chokri"