Part 1 - Wedding Proposal and Shagun

Thank you for all the love already!

Here's the first part, "The Wedding Proposal and Shagun"

The initial dialogues with the family might seem a bit boring, but the latter part is just pure maan romance, though I have no experience of writing romance, just imagined maan and wrote whatever I could..hope you like it!
-------‐-----
Part 1 -

(At Anupama's apartment)
Bapuji, Kinjal, Samar, Devika are hustling and bustling, running around with some or the other thing..

Bapuji : " Kinjal beta Anupama taiyar hui ki nahi, ladkewaale aate honge rishta lekar.. aur samar woh jalebi aur cream roll laake rakh diye?"

Kinjal : " haan bapuji devika maasi unhe ready kar rahi hain "

Samar : "haan cool dude don't worry , sab hojayega, aap chill kijiye"

A few moments later, the doorbell rings, Samar opens the door and all of them welcome Anuj, GL and Mukku into the house...

They sit down, and have tea, while Bapuji asks Kinjal to get Anu and Devika from her room

(In Anu's room)
Anu is very nervous, fidgeting with her saree pallu constantly..

Devika (chuckling at her behaviour):  "Arre Anu, chal naa bahar, dekh agar tu itna time legi toh ladka waise hi bhaag jaayega"

This startles Anu and they go out..

(Living room)
With Kinjal and Devika on either side, Anu walks slowly, with a shy smile on her face.. eyes downcast, yet looking at Anuj.. and Anuj.. is mesmerized as usual looking at his queen walking towards him a pretty green saree, with her hair open, no makeup, her usual earrings and chain, yet, somehow she looked different, she was glowing, it was definitely that smile, he thought.. which made him fall in love with her more and more each time he saw it..

He keeps gazing at her all the time as they get seated and talk for a while; then..

GK : " Hume toh aapki beti bohot pasand hai, hum ye rishta pakka samjhe?"

Bapuji : " Ji haan hume bhi aapka beta bohot pasand hai "

Anuj, who was just quietly admiring his Anu all this while, suddenly spoke up..

Anuj : " Are aise kaise rishta pakka?"

Everyone was startled and started staring at him, wondering if he was out of his mind..

Mukku : "Bhai ye kya bol rahe ho tum"

Anuj : " Are mera matlab hai tumlog ek important step toh bhul hi gaye"

Devika : "konsa step... kya bol raha hai tu.."

Anuj : " are woh..woh.. woh ladka aur ladki bedroom me jaane waalaa.."

Everyone : 😳😳😳😳

Anu had blushed redder than a betroot and was shocked at what her bholuram had just said..

Anuj suddenly realising what he'd just said, tried to cover up

Anuj : " Nahi mera matlab hai...jiski shaadi ho rahi hai unse toh puchlo, matlab shaadi toh meri aur anu ki hogi na.. toh hum shaadi pakki karne se pehle kuch time akele me baat kar sakte hain...?"

Bapuji : " Anu, beta jaa Anuj ko apne saath leke jaa apne kamre me.. "

Before he could could complete Anuj jumps up..
"Haan chalo Anu "

Anu shyly stands up half -looks at him and starts walking towards her room, Anuj excitedly goes behind her..while mukku and devika burst out laughing.. and the others follow suit too

(Anu's room)
Anupama steps into the room.. and stands quietly.. looking on while Anuj closes the door.. and admires how handsome and tempting he looks..with his toned biceps and that broad chest, his curly hair set to perfection, his glasses that kept slipping of his nose.. and moves her gase to his lips while she suddenly realises what she's doing, and looks away...
Anuj, seeing her smile and blush so hard.. slowly walks towards her.... she attempts to move back, but her legs refuse to budge..
Anuj comes close to her, and stops when his face is just a few inches away from her..

Anuj : Anu, mujhe aur mere parivar ko toh tum bohot pasand ho.. tumhaare parivar ko bhi main bohot pasand hu, toh kya tum bhi mujhe pasand karti ho? kya tum mujhse shaadi karogi?

Anu is not able to think or utter a sing word as his proximity and sensuous voice is driving her crazy..

Anuj inches closer, tilts his face, and sensuously whispers in her ears..
Anuj : bolo na Anu, kaisa lagta hu main tumhe

Anu, not able to control herself anymore, hides her face in his chest...

Anuj laughs and wraps his hands around her tightly, then suddenly overcome with emotions, kisses her head gently and places his chin on her head.. and she smiles more into his chest..

The stand like that for a while.. and then Anuj says..

Anuj : "Aaj toh tumne world record bana diya Anu, jo Anupama din raat time dekhe bina kabhi bhi kisi bhi topic pe on the spot 5 kya 50 panno ka bhaashan de sakti hai, kisiko bhi kabhi bhi daat sakti hai.. woh Anu aaj pure 2 ghante se chup chaap sharma rahi hai.. "

Anu slowly parts from the loving embrace, trying to gain control of her senses.. but failing miserably just lightly hits him on the arm, gives a shy smile and tries to run away..
Anuj is faster and holds her pallu, stopping her.. then starts moving closer to her from behind.. traces his finger lightly on her neck.. leaving a trail of goosebumps all over her skin.. leans in and whispers..

Anuj : Anu maine jo sawaal kiya tha uska jawaab toh deti jao..

Anu turns, looks into his eyes with all the love she had.. mixed with a drop of desire now.. and answered all his questions without uttering a single word... and as he stand there.. lost into her eyes.. she opens the door and steps out of the room, gesturing him to follow her outside.. he sighs and obeys..

They come out, are teased mercilessly by Mukku and Devika, and GK and Bapuji complete the ritual of Shagun and bless them with all the happiness in the world.. the kids happily dance around them and they just look at each other with tears in their eyes.. making a 1000 unsaid promises to each other in that moment..

_____________________

It probably doesn't sound as good as it did when I visualized it in my head..
But here it is..

Do send in your feedback through votes and comments and add this story to your reading list if you haven't already, so that you don't miss out on updatesa Will post the next part soon!

Thanks for reading❤