Author's Note

Hi!

   A small (kind of) update: I've finally moved into my new house, and things are kind of picking up again. That being said, I was still expecting to be able to write more because it's not like we're working day in and out for the most part.

But, I've run into a bit of an issue. See, and this may sound weird to other people, I'm having writer's block.

   But, it's not like the normal writer's block where I can't think of anything. The problem is that I'm thinking of too many things. There's so much I wanted to write into the story, but with it being so far ahead already it's almost frustrating that I can't tie it in the way that I want to.

   Everything that I'm thinking fits perfectly with my current story, so it really sucks. This is already the second time I've started this story. I even had a plan and everything, but every time I actually start to write I take it somewhere else. Maybe it's a bad habit. But, it actually does do well for me sometimes...

   I considered giving up on this because of how overwhelming my extra ideas seemed, but eh, no.

   Anyway, I will still be finishing this book. As I wrote in my introduction, this is practice for me after all. The thing is, this is literally so fun for me to write and I don't want to rush it or mess it up. I really love it.

It sucks being a perfectionist sometimes. Really.

     This specific work will have the "alternative ending" as I'm calling it. I'll be rewriting this again *sigh, but with all the ideas that I had. I really have learned so many new writing techniques and other things, and I would love to put them to use.

I'm also not quite ready to abandon all of the characters I created... :(

   I most likely won't post the "remastered" version, but if anyone's really interested, I may. Or, I could just send it to you personally somehow, I don't know.

Again, the base or foundation of the story will be the "same", but a lot will be different. So, mayhaps it wouldn't interest many.

   So, for those of you still reading this story, another chapter should be released later today.

I hope you enjoy it. Thanksss!

   ~ahmyleg