CHAPTER 3: gm_skyscraperskirmish

Why the hell is the Siracusan Mafia here? I can't really answer that because I literally know jack all about why the mafia is so hostile to Penguin Logistics. Got to ask that when Exusiai confronts me later. One thing I noticed about all of these mafiosos is that they have more crossbows now.

"What the hell!? Where's the Lupo!?" One of them says. Lupo? I guess that's what Texas' race is. Anyways, I don't know why they're here but they were hostile to me earlier so I think I can kill these guys without too much trouble.

As Exusiai goes to start shooting, I spawn in Cargo_container01, completely cock-blocking everyone in the lavish room.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Both sides shouted in confusion, except for me, for I was fumbling around for my physics gun and holy shit it's bigger and heavier than I thought it would be, It's like the size of a large watermelon. There seem to be a few extra dials and switches on it than I remember, most of them relating to speed and strength(?). I do a test grip on the floor to confirm it's working properly and I then proceed to 'grab' the shipping container and fling it towards the mafiosos.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Everyone parrots, again, as the red shipping container flies towards the mafiosos, absolutely decimating the majority of them present. Jeez, that's a lot of blood, you don't get this kind of gore in base GMod without addons after all.

I then proceed to spawn in Concrete _barrier001a, startling Exusiai a little bit by how it 'rippled' into existence. There are certain props in GMod called 'Construction Props', most of which except for a select few are indestructible. The concrete barrier (if I remembered correctly [which I hope I do because our lives are on the line]) is one of these indestructible props, this should serve well as both barricade and cover. It however clearly paints a target on us as it is almost perfectly bleach-starch white to the point it's like a shining beacon amidst all of the blood and expensive furnishings.

Exusiai gets the idea and ducks behind it as I 'anchor' it to the ground. I say anchor but I'm technically more like, freezing it in space (and not time). After that I join Exusiai right before crossbow bolts start flying from the remaining mafioso, they're shouting some rather obscene things as they fire at us. Eventually, all things come to an end, such as the storm of bolts. Exusiai takes the opportunity to spray down our enemies, but the high fire rate of her vector causes her to frequently reload. 

Seeing this I begin thinking of what gun I want to spawn in. It can't be something as huge as a Barrett or the minigun from MW2019, no, no, it's got to come in a small package like an SMG or a PDW of sorts, hmm... Finally making my decision, I pull out my weapon of choice.

~<GM_TERRA>~

Exusiai was conflicted.

Exusiai's reaction to Construct pulling out a P90 was probably as you'd expect it to go.

Awestruck, at his precise and flawless use of firearm arts.

Dumbfounded, at how many guns this strange person had.

Terrified, of the implications that this person had quite possibly, murdered and robbed many Sankta of their precious firearms, including an Apostolic Knight! That actually reminds her, how the FUCK did he obtain a minigun!? A firearm like that would require the utmost precise application of Arts on the dozens of etched bullets that come out of something as holy as a minigun. The Apostolic Knight are essentially born into their role, trained and raised from a young age by them to wield the great power of the firearm. If Construct was able to obtain a minigun from them, are they growing weak? Just how strong is Construct!? Exusiai fumed and pouted at the thoughts racing through her head as she glanced at him during her reloads.

Seeing how well Construct complimented her fighting style, the fight sort of became one that of taking turns, firing at the enemy. Exusiai couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity inside, whatever that was, it was sort of pissing her off. She really needed to confront him at a later date.

Construct noticed how she was looking at her. As if reading her mind and wanting to mess with her, he shrugged and made a thumbs up and then resumed raining hell on the last few remaining Sicilians.

~<GM_TERRA>~

Welp, that's the last of 'em. I fully stand upright, peering over the barricade, I take in my work with my eyes. Reminiscent of the scene at the penthouse- bodies, bodies everywhere, except there is the inclusion of a shipping container, red with both generated paint and blood. Really, there's no use keeping the container here so might as well get rid of it. I pull out my toolgun and remove it. Out of existence. At this point, Exusiai seems to have gotten used to me doing things that defy the laws of physics as she simply stares blankly at the mess that happened.

She moves onwards and sort of doesn't wait for me to follow so I quickly trail her footsteps past the pile of bodies.

Exusiai pulls out a picture of what I presume is to be our client, a man with a bunch of feathers sticking out, a Liberi, if I remember correctly other than that, there isn't really anything noteworthy about this guy, other than he's our client, he should be past these doors.

Exusiai opens the door and we are in another lavish room, this time without the crossbow-wielding mafia. We see our client on a phone, but he doesn't seem to notice us. We walk towards him, menacingly, he looks up and-

"Whoa whoa whoa what the hell!? How did the two of you survive-" But the Liberi was cut off as Exusiai slams the hardened case in front of him on the big, expensive desk getting a yelp out of the man. Exusiai looks like she's about to prepare a speech yo...

"I know you set us up, but... Just be glad Texas ain't here." Exusiai coldly says with an expression I've never seen before. It was an expression of disgust and anger. Not the cute kind of anger but the one that reads 'I will shove this Vector so far up your ass-' kind of anger.

"Thank you for hiring Penguin Logistics." Exusiai began walking off as I stood still, eyeing our client. It turns out, this dude was so confident in working with the Sicilians to the point where he didn't even watch us on his security cameras to confirm if we died or not. Motherfucker...

I consider killing him but I feel a touch on my shoulder, it's Exusiai, her expression tells me not to... I kind of really want to though, but since she looks like she's almost begging me not to do anything rash, I agree with her.

~<GM_TERRA>~

We're back outside again, covered in blood mostly, the receptionist tried to stop us and yell after us, asking if we were alright but Exusiai gave her a look and the receptionist backed down.

We get back into the car, Croissant and Texas look indifferent except for an eyebrow raise or two.

"Ambush?"

"Ambush."

Thumbs up.