PROLOGUE: gm_its_a_far_way_from_construct

***DISCLAIMER***

"There will obviously be violence if you get triggered. We literally don't care, that is your disclaimer."

-Alviunt & Eidolic.

P.S: Read the tags, and Terra is a death world. One of the worst dystopias besides Warhammer, wrapped in shiny, optimistic anime girls under a bunker of plot armour. If you haven't read the story we highly recommend doing so.

Node Graph out of Date. Rebuilding...

The first thing I felt, was pain.

(?) You can turn these hints off in the CONTEXT MENU

Pain. Unimaginable pain. I feel like my body was twisted up into a pretzel and removed of any matter other than my exposed nerves and brain and was subjugated to an acid bath. It is as if something is drilling into my brain from somewhere unreachable. I hold my hands to my head as I fall over.

(?) Hold C, click on VIEW at the top of the screen, and deselect HINTS

I scream. Or at least I try to, nothing comes out of my mouth as I begin thrashing in place. The only sense that I have right now is this godforsaken unspeakable pain. I gag as I nearly vomit from the pain but I feel my throat shut up as if it is sealing itself from the inside out. 

Welcome
HOL-D4 1.10

It hurts.

> 17 HUD elements found.
> Loading user configuration...
> Layout configuration loaded.

It Hurts.

> Font configuration loaded.
> Scanning layout prests...
> No presets found.

IT HURTS.

> Scanning font presets...
> Loaded 1 preset.

IT HURTS MAKE IT STO-

> All set. Have fun!

I stand up as I slowly massage my sore body and try to get an insight into my predicament. The last thing I remember was that I was sitting at my desk, loading into a singleplayer session of a map called gm_terra fresh off the workshop. I was always the kind of person to browse new addons. Because of this behaviour, I have amassed so many addons to the point where I am forced to use the search bar in the spawn menu.

I survey my surroundings and immediately feel the cold night air on my open-glove fingers and the eyeholes on my mask. I seem to be on the roof of a skyscraper and...wait, what? Gloves? Mask? I look down to find myself with the Blackwatch player model from Prototype.

It seems to me that this was the last player model I was using before I was sucked into the game. Or maybe perhaps I, in a sense, Isekai'd? I honestly have no idea about my current situation other than that I am in the game on this unknown map I know absolutely nothing about.

I make my way over to the edge of the building and I let out a "Wow" of amazement...

...except I don't, because I forgot that I couldn't speak or make a noise in any possible way with this mouthless PlayerModel. Darn it, this is so weird not being able to talk! Anyway, I'm pretty sure that the setting for realistic fall damage is turned off so I should live if I were to fall from any height.