~*~

This is a work of fiction

This is a work of fiction. This story which follows a realistic timeline of events in Michael Jackson's life is purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual events or encounters are coincidental or for entertainment purposes only.

Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

Copyright © 2014. K.Shaniece

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Originally written in 2014♥️

~*~

My Lost Love is Book 1 of 2 in the My Lost Love Series.

     Early in the year of 2003, Michael Jackson begins writing a book about a woman he calls the love of his life. Years before, he lost touch with her so he holds high hopes that once his book is published, it'll reach her. But after unfortunate events begin to unfold in his life, the real story within his story will reveal his true motive behind trying to find this mysterious woman. It goes much deeper than just love and heartache.