Ch2: Justice

As the day went by Jaune was hearing a lot of commotion mostly surrounding him. Most were bad some were good but he didn't care less. Soon he was approached by an angry Yang walking towards him.

Yang: ARC!!!

Jaune: *sigh* Want to you want Goldilocks.

Yang: You, me area now!

Jaune: *snicker* Ok then.

As the two went to the area both were standing against each other ready to fight.

Jaune: So Goldilocks what do you think of my digs?

Yang: It looks stupid like your face.

Jaune: Well I can still see that all your brains have went to you big bust. No wonder why you can't think before you act.

Yang: Oh what are you going to do break my arms?

Jaune: *chuckles* Well not if you say it like that.

Yang: Well starting today you'll be nothing but a weak ass faker! So I'm going to beat the living crap out of you till you leave!

Jaune: Wha- Oh good. *laughs* Why that's very good. Yes I like that.

Ruby: Must you two really fight?

Both got into fighting positions.

Yang: Ruby don't interfere!

Jaune: This is between us. *unsheathed his marusama*

Yang: You going down Faker!

Jaune/Sam: Ok... Let's dance!!! *faceplate on*

Yang then charge at Jaune hoping to end this quickly but soon after he parried it with his sword surprising her and catching her off guard. He then swong his sword towards her at lightning speed hitting her aura and draining quite a lot of it. (A/n: Jaune's Marusama can cut through aura but for training he can turn of this setting so he can make his opponent suffer) This surprised Yang so she made some distance between her and Jaune. She then fired her shots at him but Jaune's quickly run at her deflecting every bullet and soon got up right to her face and hit her with the back end of his handle. Slash after slash Jaune kept up the pace until Yang had enough and activated her semblance which push Jaune back to the edge of the stage. Yang thinking she had him cornered Ran towards him with her hair in flame ready to end this but Jaune had something up his sleeve. Jaune then sheathed his sword and did what Sam did to Armstrong but not cutting off her arm sadly. With a press of a trigger his sword came out at lightning speed and he use his hand to adjust its direction hitting Yang, depleting her aura completely and knocking her out but during that attack he kept his promise and broke her arm too.

 With a press of a trigger his sword came out at lightning speed and he use his hand to adjust its direction hitting Yang, depleting her aura completely and knocking her out but during that attack he kept his promise and broke her arm too