Ch14: Fragile friendship

Jaune and Raiden were now keeping a low profile since now Atlas is at Beacon. Luckily Raiden has something for that.

Thanks to Doktor he disguised himself as he did with the prime minister

Thanks to Doktor he disguised himself as he did with the prime minister. As time passes on Jaune was confronted by his former teammembers.

Jaune: What do you guys want?

Pyrrha: Can we talk please?

Both Jaune and Raiden looked at each other and nodded having Raiden leave Jaune alone with them.

Jaune: Go ahead.

Pyrrha: Is there a way we could ever be friends again? I know you still don't trust us but... we are still sorry on how we treated you back then.

Nora: Yeah we want our fearless leader back.

Ren: What we did to you was wrong and we regret doing it.

Jaune: *sigh* first off it will still take some time till I can trust you again and second being "friends" I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

The look down in sadness.

Jaune: But if you want my trust again you must earn it. Prove to me that you are willing to earn my trust once more then we'll talk about so called "friendship" go it!

The nodded with agreement seeing that there is hope for them after all.

Jaune: And beside it will be entertaining to see the outcome hehe.

Pyrrha: Um what about the rest of team RWBY?

Jaune: Yeeeeaaaahh no. I'll be honest what they did to me back then was much worst than you guys I'll admit that. But Yang and Weiss earning my forgiveness it a big fat No for me.

Pyrrha: Ok.

Jaune: If that's all I need to head back to my dorm before Morningwood sees me.

Nora chuckled at Ironwood's nickname. But anyway Jaune walked away leaving his former team behind but when Jaune turned the corner he sees Raiden with a grin on his face.

Jaune: What?

Raiden: I see you are willing to give them a chance.

Jaune: What they did to me was not as bad as what Yang and Weiss did but I still don't trust them.

Raiden: So how do you expect them to earn you forgiveness?

Jaune: I don't know and I don't care.

With team NPR they had a plan on heading to the simulation room to try and beat Jaune's then Raidens score which is reach level 10 with out taking a hit or it will reset.

Nora: Are you sure this will work Pyrrha?

Pyrrha: It's the only think I could think of on earning his trust and having our friendship back.