Ch15: Mech Problem

Jaune's and Raiden's dorm

Jaune: Ok is everyone here?

NPR,RWBY: Here!

Raiden: I guess that's everyone? Boris what you got for us?

Boris: Intel Saids that the criminal known as Roman Torchwick has stolen and Atlas Palidon and hid it somewhere in Vale. But we were able to pinpoint its last know location. *a red dot shows on the screen*

Blake: That's one of the rallies the White Fang hold here in Vale!

Kevin: So your Blake Belladonna right?

Blake: Yes.

Kevin: Well it's nice to meet you Blake. But please continue.

Blake: Right anyway during my time with the White Fang we went on different rallies to see what is our mission and now it seems there's one there.

Courtney: She's right. I'm getting some intel that a large group of people are heading to the rally tonight.

Jaune: Well is that all?

Courtney: Well that's the information I have for now at least so I'll keep you updated till then.

Raiden: Copy that Courtney. *Ends call* Alrigt anytime else you all like to add to our mission?

Yang: I know someone in Vale who know almost every shade event that happens so getting information from him should be to hard.

Weiss: And I could check the Schnee dust records for any dust robberies.

Raiden: Alright we will split up into two teams. Jaune you take Ruby, and Weiss with you while I take Blake and Ren. Lastly Blade Wolf takes Yang and Nora.

Nora: Why is the dog the leader?!

Jaune: Just do what the dog Saids Nora.

Raiden: Alright then. Let's go!

Everyone: Right!

Time skip

Team1

Jaune, Ruby and Weiss have the boring job. Looking at Schnee records for any dust robberies. Jaune hated it. The Sam side of him wanted to find some cyborgs and cut them open but he knew he had a job to do even though it might take hour to finish. As the head to the CCT Weiss pulled Ruby for a little chat.

Weiss: So Ruby what do you think of this whole situation with World Marshal and the White Fang?

Ruby: Well to be honest I know World Marshal is really bad people and the White Fang are also bad but also some are good.

Weiss: I guess your right. Also do you think Jaune could forgive me?

Ruby: Well I don't know about that Weiss. You did hurt him a lot back then.

Weiss: *sigh* I know. What I did to him is unforgivable and I regret it immensely but I just hope he could accept my forgiveness.

Ruby: Well it's all up to Jaune.

With Raiden

Raiden: Ok stay low The active camouflage should keep us from being seen but our voices keep 'em down.

As they inspected the gather they noticed a lot of White Fang are present and the one and only Roman Torchwick aka Jaune's spy. He revealed to them a stolen Atlas Paladin in which he has many more of and decided to offer it to the White Fang.

Ren: That's a big Paladin.

Raiden: yeah but I prefer the RAY or the REX than that.

Soon they were spotted by a white fang member who alerted the guards. Soon it was chaos. People ran everywhere while White Fang tried to fight the three but were quickly cut down by Raiden. Soon Roman hoped in his Paladin a chased after them.