Chapter 16: Capture a Raven

Some random Forest

Raiden: So this is where you saw some of her bandits wolf?

BW: affirmative this is where remnants of her people were last scene.

Soon all of a sudden they were surrender by her bandits. 2 groups of 8 circled around him ready to attack.

Bandit 1: Well well well look what we have here?

Bandit 2: Looks like an Atlas Cyborg and look he has a dog.

Bandit 3: They will make good money for us Hehe.

Raiden: I'm not here for all of you I'm here for your leader Raven Branwen. Now take me to your leader or else!

Bandit 1: Or else what can't you see your out numbered pretty boy.

They soon approached even closer but Raiden and Blade Wolf put on their face plates and ready them selves for a slaughter.

Raiden: Blade Wolf be sure to leave one alive.

BW: Roger that. Exterminate!

The bandits ran towards the two but Blade Wolf jumped up and grabbed his HF chainsaw and cut two of the bandits down like nothing and proceeded to eliminate the others while Raiden parried two of the bandits and use blade mode to cut them into little pieces. The rest followed the same fate leaving only one left.

Raiden: Now this is your last chance. Tell us where's Raven and well let you go.

Bandit 4: S-she's south from here at least 2 miles. P-please spare me.

Both Raiden and Blade Wolf looked at each other and agreed to let him go for now at least.

Raiden: Fine but you will take us to here now!

The bandit nodded and lead him towards the site.

Raiden: Wolf any known settlements two miles from out locations?

BW: Affirmative there's a near by campsite near the could be the Branwen tribe.

Raiden: Ok then let's go.

They both quickly ran towards the location now knowing the location of Raven Branwen and here tribe of bandits. Soon the capture of the spring maiden is at hand and even with her new found powers she still can not capable of fighting the legendary Jack the Ripper.

Time skip

They finally arrive at the camp site and quickly walked in. They were greeted by a lot of bandits glaring at them and drawing the weapons at them. Both Raiden and Blade Wolf were unfazed by this but wanted to take Raven away hoping without confrontation. Soon they were in front of a big tent and the person who came out of it was non other thank Raven herself.

Raven: And who are you two?

Raiden: 'Uh the resembles a bit like that Yang girl.' We are here for you Raven Branwen.