Aragorn's Coronation

Rhiannon's POV

It's been a few days since we defeated Sauron and the ring was destroyed. Gandalf and I found Sam with Frodo. Who was in bad shape and missing a finger. I used magic to clean it and heal it. Before we took to the hall of healing at Gondor. Sam recovered quickly and Frodo should wake up today. Tomorrow is Aragorn's Coronation day.

Legolas and I are now officially courting. Gimli is always teasing him. But Legolas ignores him. We've gotten to know each other well. Telling each other about our pasts and our friends & family. I feel bad for Legolas for losing his best friend/ sister Tauriel and mother. But at least he has his dad.

Legolas I were sitting on a bench under a tree. My head on his shoulder. Just enjoying each others company. When Gimli ran over announcing Frodo was awake. We all rushed to his room. "Gimli!" Frodo shouts when he enters the room first. Legolas and I follow hand in hand. Frodo smiles brightly at us.

Pippin and Merry kneeling either side of him on the bed. "Aragorn!" Frodo shouts as he enters behind us. Sam enters last, exchanging a knowing look with Frodo.

"You're up just in time Frodo" I tell him.

"Really, why?" he asks.

"It's Aragorn's coronation tomorrow" Merry tells him.

"He's going to become King of Gondor" Pippin adds.

"Congrats" Frodo says.

"These two are finally courting" Gimli states nodding to Legolas and I. Legolas smiles and kisses my forehead. I smile snuggling into his side.

"Where's Boromir?" he asks.

"He died, when the fellowship split up" Aragorn says sadly.

"He died trying to protect Merry and I" Pippin states.

"We'll have food brought to you, no doubt you're hungry" Gandalf states.

"Then you should rest, it's a big day tomorrow" I state.

"My father has arrived" Legolas says looking out the window.

"Go greet him" Aragorn tells us.

"It's good to see you alive and well Frodo. We'll talk later" I assure him. Legolas nods his head in agreement. Frodo smiles nodding his head and I left with Legolas. We go to the court yard where his father dismounts his elk. Legolas left my side and approached his father.

"Welcome father, I trust you had a safe journey" Legolas says.

"Came across a few rogues orcs. But we dealt with them quickly" Thranduil states. "Who is this?" he asks looking at me.

"Father, allow me to introduce Princess Rhiannon Sunburst of the Enchanted Forest" Legolas says.

"An honour King Thranduil" I say.

"I'm glad you've finally found her" Thranduil says smiling.

"As am I" Legolas says with a smile. "She taught me what real love is" he says.

"You're the one who saved me Legolas, I'd be lost without you" I state.

"Rhiannon!" someone shouts. I turn and Atlanta hugs me tightly.

"Atlanta!" I shout hugging her tight.

"What about me?" Percival whines. I pull away from Atlanta and hugged him. Then saw my parents and hugged them.

"What are you al doing here?" I ask shocked.

"Here for the coronation and to collect you & Legolas" mum states.

"Yes, mine and Percival's wedding is a week and half away" Atlanta states.

"Is everything ready?" I ask.

"Just missing the maid of honour and her date" she states.

"Thank you for saving our daughter, we could not ask for a finer man to be here one" dad tells Legolas.

"An honour to meet you King Kristoff" Legolas says. We do introductions. Before mum and Atlanta dragged me away from the men for girl time.

(Time skip)

I had just finished getting ready when there was a knock at my door. "Enter" I say and Legolas enters. I smile. "You look handsome" I state.

"You look stunning" he tells me. "I have something for you" he states showing me a necklace with the stone on it.

"I wondered where my bracelet was" I state.

"I had it turned into a necklace, may I?" he asks. I turn and he puts the necklace around my neck. "Perfect" he says with a smile.

"Like you" I tell him as I turned to face him. He smiles and we lean in. We were about to kiss when Gimli entered the room unannounced. "Yes, Gimli. What is it?" I ask him.

"Coronation is about to start" he states. I smile and kiss Legolas' cheek. The three of us headed to the court yard. Where we went our separate ways to stand with our people. I stood next to my parents, Gimli by his father and Legolas with his.

"Now come the days of the king. May they be blessed" Gandalf says after crowning Aragorn King of Gondor. Aragorn turns to address the crowd.

"This day does not belong to one man but to all. Let us together rebuild this world... that we may share in the days of peace" he states. We all cheer. "Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta" he sings. (Translation: Out of the Great Sea to Middle-Earth I am come. In this place will I abide, and my heirs, unto the ending of the world).

He walks through the crowd greeting people. First his steward Faramin and Eowyn. The King Éomer, followed by Legolas. Behind Legolas Arwen appeared with her father. She and Aragorn kissed as we all cheered. She joined him in greeting people. My people and I being the next in line. Then Gimli and the dwarves.

At last they came to the four hobbits of the fellowship, who bow to Aragorn awkwardly. "My friends! You bow to no one" he tells them. Before bowing to them with Arwen. We all follow suit. Then there was a big party celebrating Aragorn's Coronation.

A/N

Picture above of Rhiannon's outfit and hairstyle for the coronation. Along with Legolas. Picture on the external link of Aragorn and Arwen.