Final

"Stop acting numb!! She saw you with your so-called "first love" were kissing at the park." Mingyu said in anger.

"It's not like that! She must be mistaken about it. I'm not kissing her but she kisses me first."

"I don't want to know who kiss who but listen here, she really like you and I don't like to see her crying over you again. So just confess your feeling, Taehyung!" Mingyu said as he pats his shoulder.

"What? S-she likes me?" V was shocked. "But what about you? You like her too, right?"

"What can I do? She doesn't like me and ill give up on here so don't worry about me." Mingyu a smile.

"Thank you for saying this to me. I hope you can find someone's better." V a smile.

"Hey, no need to mention that." Mingyu a laugh. "I just want you to take care of her for me."

"I will so don't worry about it."

-Next Day-

"Ack, my head!" Tzuyu holds her head.

Suddenly, she remembers everything she did last night and feels embarrassed.

"Aish, why am I crying in front of him?" Tzuyu palms her face.

Tzuyu looks at her phone.

"Eok! It's time for work. But I don't want to go." Tzuyu whined while walking to the bathroom.

Tzuyu a sigh.

"I'm here no one to face him today."

Tzuyu pushes the elevator button. Suddenly, someone grabs Tzuyu's hands and walks to the car.

"What are you doing?"

"Just shut up." V was serious.

"I want to go back! Stop the car."

"I'm your boss so I have my right to bring you anywhere."

Tsuyu went speechless and just closed her eyes to calm herself.

-Time Skip-

Tzuyu woke up and realized that she was falling asleep while trying to calm herself. She also finds out that she's in also an unfamiliar place.

"Where is this?" Tzuyu looks around.

Tzuyu went out of the car and saw V. She went to him as she was really confused by his sudden act.

"Oh, you're awake now."

"Why did you bring me here?"

"No reason. Isn't this will make you feel better?" V look at her.

Tzuyu a chuckle.

"This is boring. I always do this if I come to the beach. Look at me." Tzuyu a smile.

V just frowned and focus on Tzuyu.

"I'M REALLY TIRED OF THIS WORLD!!!" Tzuyu shouted to the sea.

"What are you doing?" V embarrassed.

"It makes you feel better. You should try and just say anything you want." Tzuyu smiled with a looked at him.

"LEE TZUYU!!! I LOVE YOU AND!!!!" V shouted to the sea.

"Will you marry me?" V said as he gets on one knee with a ring in his hand.

"Ya, what are you doing?" Tzuyu whisper.

"Answer me, Tzuyu." V pout.

"But what about Jennie and her baby?"

"Are you believe her? She's telling lie. So are you accepting me or not?" V waiting for her answer.

"Of course, I want to." Tzuyu a smile.

"Thank you, Tzuyu!" V said as he put the ring on and kiss her hand passionately.

"Ya, ya, This scene is disgusting!" Mingyu said as he disgusting look.

"What are you doing here?" Tzuyu was shocked to look at him.

"Me? Of course, I don't want to miss this confession scene. Congratulations guys! I'm so happy that you are finally together!" Mingyu is being so dramatic.

"Hey, don't be so dramatic." V said.

"Aish, I'm so embarrassed." Tzuyu said as she palm her head.

"Do you think this will be a happy ending?!" the girl asked as she point a gun to Tzuyu.

"What are you doing here, Jennie? Put the gun down?!"

"I won't, I told you that I won't give up on you, right?" Jennie a smirk.

"We can talk nicely so put the gut down!" V yelled.

"I already talk nicely with you but you won't hear me. So say goodbye to Tzuyu!" Jennie yelled and she fired a shot.

Mingyu went to Tzuyu and hug her. The bullet hit Mingyu's back and he falls to the ground.

"Mingyu!!" Tzuyu shouts and she holds Mingyu.

V grabs Jennie's gun and twists her hand so she can't run away.

"Don't worry about me. I won't die because I'm strong." Mingyu a smile.

"What are you talking about?! This is serious injury." Tzuyu said as her tears rolled out of her eyes.

"Just live a happy life with V, okay." Mingyu a cough.

"Please don't cry, I don't like to see you cry." Mingyu said as he smiled and cares about her face.

"Stop the nonsense and please hold on!" V said to Mingyu.

"Taehyung, please take care of my girl, okay? Don't hurt her feeling or I will kill you." Mingyu said to V as he chuckled but then he closes his eyes.

"Hold on, please hold on!" Tzuyu was crying.

- 4 years later -

"Everyone! The dinner is ready now!" Tzuyu a shout.

"Wow! It looks delicious!" Sullyoon a smile.

"Ya, where is my car!" Jeong-in a pout.

"I don't know!" Sullyoon said to Jeong-in as she mock him while munching her food.

"I know you take it! Mom, look at eonni!!" Jeong-in look at Mom while he was crying.

"Hey, what happens here?" V said as he lift Jeong-in.

"They're fighting over a car again," Tzuyu said to V as she shake her head.

"Aigoo, I will buy you a new car, okay. Let's eat or Mom will be mad." V a smile.

Tzuyu chuckled.

"I don't like it when you guys fight so please don't do that again, okay?" Tzuyu said to Sullyoon as Tzuyu smiled.

"I'm sorry, Mom. Here is your car." Sullyoon said to Tzuyu as she hand Jeong-in his car.

"Okay, enough guys. Mom and I will go to sleep now so don't mess around, okay?" V said to both daughters as V smirked and lift Tzuyu to the bedroom.

"Don't you dare to do it again!" Tzuyu said to V as she glare at V.

"I can't hear you! Don't worry, I won't be so rough tonight!" V smirk.

~~ THE END ~~