6

"Ya, don't laugh! I just want to try finding a boyfriend!" Tzuyu said as she was a death glare.

"HAHAHA. Okay. Let me see your wardrobe." Jay said.

"Okay, make sure it's not too short." Tzuyu said.

"What about this?" Jay said with a smile.

"No, it's too simple. Next!" Tzuyu said.

Jay was death glare. "Then what did you want?!" Jay said.

"Anything you choose for me!" Tzuyu said as she look at her nail.

-Next Morning-

"I'm so tired to go on a date." Tzuyu rubbed her eyes.

With that, She went to the bathroom and get ready.

"Okay, this natural makeup looks so cool. Good job, Tzuyu!" Tzuyu said as she is proud of herself.

"Hi, sir!" Tzuyu said with a smile.

"Hey, we're not at work. No need to call me sir, just call me V. Are you wearing makeup?" V said as he look at her face.

"Yes, why? Is it look weird?" Tzuyu said.

"Yes, it looks weird if you use make up." V said as he with no emotion.

"Actually, I don't know how to do a make up that's why I use to be on a natural look." Tzuyu said as she look down while pouting.

"Btw, where is the other?" V said as he look around.

"Hi, Tzuyu! Is he my partner date?" the girl said to Tzuyu as she smiled.

"Yes, so this is Kim Taehyung, and V, this is Kim Eunha."

"Hi, I'm Kim Eunha. Nice to meet you." Eunha said to V as eunha smiled while having a handshake.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you too." V said to Eunha as V smiled.

Tzuyu chuckle.

"What about you guys get in first? I will wait for my partner here." Tzuyu said with a smile.

"So, Let's go!" Eunha said as she grab V's arm.

"But..." V said as he look at Tzuyu.

"It's okay. Go with her, Fighting!" Tzuyu said as she mouthed.

"Where is Mingyu?" Tzuyu looks around.

"Tzuyu, I'm sorry. I should come early." Mingyu said as he looks down.

"It's okay, I just arrive. So let's get inside. They already waiting for us." Tzuyu said with a smile.

"Wait? Other than us, there is anyone else? I thought it was just a date for us." Mingyu said as he was disappointed.

"What are you wishing for?" Tzuyu chuckle.

"Let's go now!" Tzuyu said.

"Mingyu, what do you want to eat?" Tzuyu said to Mingyu as she looks at Mingyu.

"I will eat whatever you choose for me." Mingyu said with a smile.

"Then I will order two Lemon Ricotta Pasta and two tea juice." Tzuyu said to the waiter.

"Thank you, Tzuyu!" Mingyu said with a smile.

"You're welcome." Tzuyu said with a smile.

"Oppa, what did you want to eat?" Eunha said to V as she look at V.

"I would like to order Perfect Chicken Alfredo." V said with a smile.

"Oh, I want that too." Eunha said to the waiter as she give the menu to the waiter.

V's thought:
Look at his lovely bird so annoying! She's here to make me forget about Jennie but look at her having fun with this weird guy. V glare at Mingyu.

"Oppa? What are you thinking of? I was calling you a million times." Eunha said to V as eunha a pout.

Everyone started to focus on him.

"No-nothing. There's something that caught my attention. So what are you trying to say?" V said to Eunha as V smiled.

"I said after we eat, where are we going?" Eunha said as she trying to keep calm.

"I don't know. I will just follow you guys." V said with a smile.

"What about we all going to a cinema? I really want to watch one new movie." Tzuyu said to everyone.

"That's a good idea. I'm in!" Mingyu said.

"Me too." V said as V glared at Mingyu.

"Oppa, who's your partner? Me or her? I already watch that new movie. What about we're going shopping?" Eunha said to V.

"But I--" V said as Tzuyu cut him.

"Of course, he will go with you. You two need space to get out together. It's okay. Mingyu and I can go alone to watch the movie." Tzuyu said with a smile.

"But I really want to watch the movie too. We can go shopping after watching the movie, right?" V said.

"It's not gentle if you can't follow her man. I'm sure you can go watch the movie next time." Mingyu said.

V's thought:
Do you think I will let you go out with my assistant? Huh, don't dream about it!!!

"Okay, since we just meet for the first time. I will accompany you to watch the movie. Promise me, after that we're going shopping ." Eunha said with a smile.

"Okay." V said with a smile excited.

Mingyu's thought:
This guy is really something. Can't he see that I only want to go together with Tzuyu? Mingyu glared at V.

V's thought:
But wait? Why am I like this? Am I jealous? Huh, of course not. I just want to protect my assistant from this weird guy.