7

"Wow, the movie so cool." Tzuyu said with a smile.

"I know, right? I'm so happy we can watch it together!" Mingyu said.

"Yeah. I'm so grateful that I didn't miss this chance. You know I'm so satisfied with that movie." V said with a smile.

"I think it's kinda boring. Oppa, let's go for our shopping!" Eunha said to V as she grab V's arm and walk away.

"It seems like the two of us are the only ones left. So where do we want to go?" Tzuyu said to Mingyu as she look at Mingyu.

"What about we going to look around here?" Mingyu said to Tzuyu as he awkwardly.

"I would like too." Tzuyu said with a smile and walk away.

"Ya, why are you being as a kid?" V said to Eunha as V was annoyed.

"Why? You're the one who said we can go shopping them why did you mad at me?" Eunha said as she frowned.

"Yes, I did but we can go together with Tzuyu and Mingyu, right? Why do we need to go by separate ways?" V said.

"Oppa, we need room to be with just the two of us. Why do we have to be with them? Don't you see that Mingyu wants this too?" Eunha said.

"That's it! I don't want her to go with Mingyu. After all, she was the one who arranged this blind date and I had to follow what she told me to do." V said.

"Oppa, you like her, right? That's why you don't want her to go out with Mingyu?" Eunha said as she run her finger through her hair.

"Why would I like her? She is my assistant and it's my responsibility to protect her." V said.

"Then why did you follow what she told you to do when you're the boss here? I'm not stupid enough to not see it. It's okay, I will go now. Go find her!" Eunha said as she walks away.

"Ya, Kim Eunha!" V feels depressed.

"Thanks, Mingyu, I like this tteobokki!" Tzuyu said as she enjoys the food.

"No problem, let's go to the other shop." Mingyu said with a smile.

"But Tzuyu, Can I ask you? Who is the guy that keeps following us?" Mingyu said.

"You mean Taehyung?? I forget to say that I'm my assistant, what's the matter with him?" Tzuyu said.

"Ah, he is your boss. But don't you think that he likes you? That's why he keeps on glaring at me." Mingyu said as he look at Tzuyu's eyes.

"What? No, no, I have arranged this blind date and forced him to come here, which is why he was like that. He doesn't like to go out with a girl." Tzuyu said as she whisper that last sentence and chuckled.

"Really? Is he gay?" Mingyu said as he disgusting look.

"Maybe he likes you that's why he keeps on glaring at you!" Tzuyu said as she made a joke.

"What?! Ew, I'm disgusted with that fact! I will never come near him again!" Mingyu said as he believe the joke.

"Ya, Han Mingyu! What are you doing there? Come here!" Tzuyu said as she looked at Mingyu who was left behind.

"I'm coming!" Mingyu said.

"Ya, did you believe it? Aigoo, don't believe everything I said just now. It was a joke only." Tzuyu said.

"Joke? Wah, you are scaring me, you know?!" Mingyu said as he feel relieved.

"You're so cute, how can you believe my joke?" Tzuyu said as she laugh.

"Ya, stop it!" Mingyu said as he was embarrassed.

"Where is she?" V said as he look around while trying to call Tzuyu.

-ON THE CALL-

"Hello." Tzuyu said as she munching a food.

"Where are you?"

"Myeondong street food with Mingyu. Why?"

"I'm coming." V said as he hung up.

-OFF THE CALL-

"Who is it?" Mingyu said as he was curious.

"Taehyung, he said he will come here." Tzuyu said as she looks around.

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Tzuyu!" V runs toward her.

"What are you doing here?" Mingyu said to V as Mingyu was annoyed.

"To eat. Why don't guys invite me too?" V said.

"There is no reason for us to invite you. Where is your partner?" Mingyu said to V as Mingyu look around.

"She's going home. Never mind her, I don't really like her." V said.

"Tsk. How do you want to forget about "your first love" when you don't like her?" Tzuyu said to V.

"What do you mean by first love?" Mingyu said to Tzuyu as he was confused.

"Aigoo, just forget about it. Let's hunting more food!" Tzuyu said with a smile and walk away.

Mingyu and V smile while looking at Tzuyu who acting like a kid but then they glare into each other and run to join Tzuyu.