8

- 3 days later-

"Hey, I see you as Mr. Kim becomes so close. What is your relationship with him?" Dahyun said to Tzuyu.

"Huh? I just doing my job as his assistant. Why?" Tzuyu said to Dahyun as Tzuyu looked at Dahyun.

"Just wanna ask." Dahyun said as she look at Tzuyu with suspicious look.

"Is there something that you wanna say to me?" Tzuyu said.

"Hm, Never mind. I should continue my job!" Dahyun said with a smile.

"Tzuyu, let's go to the JK Company." V said as he walk out of his office.

"You can go alone, right? After all, this is private meeting which mean no assistant or manager. Just the CEO only." Tzuyu said with a smile.

"Don't talk too much and just follow me." V said as he grab her wrist and walk to the car.

"Hey, sir. Why are you being like this all of o sudden?" Tzuyu said as she frowned.

"I just need you to follow me. Why is it wrong?" V said as he started to drive.

"But I told you this is a private meeting."

"I don't care. You can wait outside the meeting room." V said with no emotion.

"Aish, okay, Fine! Btw, can you forget your first love?" Tzuyu said as she look at V.

"Why did you ask?"

"Seems like you already forgetting her. I'm so glad if you did it!"

"I don't know!"

"Wait for me here. I will be back after the meeting finish."

"I'm not your daughter or else. Just go, I will take care of myself!"

V walk into the meeting room.

"What's wrong with him? I'm not a kid that he should take care of." Tzuyu sits on the chair.

-2 hours later-

"I'm so grateful that we can meet and cooperate for this project."  V said with a smile.

"I hope this project will be the successful project in Korea, Mr. Taehyung!" Eunwoo said as he chuckle.

"Sir, it's time to g--" Tzuyu said as she was shocked.

"Tzuyu? Long time no see." Eunwoo said to Tzuyu as Eunwoo smirked.

"W- what a-are you doing here?" Tzuyu said to Eunwoo as she was shaking.

"This is my company, of course I will be here. So you're his assistant? Want to become my slave again?" Eunwoo said to Tzuyu as he trying to touch her shoulder.

"I don't know who are you in her past, but please don't touch my assistant without my permission!" V said to Eunwoo as V holds his hands.

"So you're doing two job, huh? Assistant and slut? How much did you got from him? Aigoo, your vision is not a joke." Eunwoo said to V as Eunwoo smiled and shrugged off his hand.

Tzuyu clenches her fist while trying to hold her tears.

"I think you're too much!" V punching him in the face. "From now lb, I will stop doing this project!!" V said to Eunwoo as V walk away with Tzuyu.

"You're so lucky, Tzuyu!!" Eunwoo said as he laughs.

"Are you okay?" V said to Tzuyu as he worried about Tzuyu.

Tzuyu kept quiet and started crying.

"Hey, It's okay. I'm here, no one will hurt you." V cares about her head.

Tzuyu was silent.

"Just cry if you want." V smiled and started to drive.

"What are we doing here?" Tzuyu was confused.

"Ahjumma! Please give us 2 bottles of soju and 1 dish of pork belly." V look at ahjumma.

"I'm tired, let's get home now!" Tzuyu said as she was about to walk away.

"We need to release our stress. Sit down." V said as he holds her wrist.

"Here is your dish and soju. Please enjoy your meal." Ahjumma said with a smile.

"Here for you." V pour soju into her cup. "Let's toast!" V said with a smile.

"Wow! It's so nice! You really know how to comfort me!" Tzuyu with a smile.

"Oh! Finally, I can see you're smiling!" V chuckle.

"His word really hurt me!" Tzuyu looks down.

"Just ignore his word. Drink more and forget about all the problems."

-A few minutes later-

"You know what? I reaaaaalllllyyyyyy want to punch hiiiiisss faaaaceeee!!" Tzuyu was drunk.

"He said I'm a slut but he doesn't know that he is a useless man. Aigoo, I'm so dizzy!!!"

"Yaa! Don't drink again. You are already drunk now!" V grab the soju.

"Ya! Ya! Ya!, I'm not drunkkk!! Why are you doing this to me?" Tzuyu started crying.

"What's wrong with you? Okay fine, here you go!" V said as he give the soju.

Tzuyu was laughing.

"Taehyung~shi, are you perhaps liking me?" Tzuyu said as she lean closer to his face.

"What are you talking about?" V said as he push her head.

"You like me, right? Aigoo, I can see it through your eyes!!" Tzuyu laughed but then she slammed her head on the table.

"I think you're right! I've fallen in love with you. You help me forget about Jennie and you always stay by my side when I feel down." V smiled while staring at her face.

"I hope we can stay forever together

"I hope we can stay forever together." V smile.

"I will never let you get my girl, Taehyung. Let's see if you or I will win her." The man clinches his fist and walks away.