4

"Aish, today is the worst day for me. What should I do? I just started work today but got scolded by the boss. It's okay, be patient. I should start reading this diary." Tzuyu said with passion.

"Finally, I'm done with my work! It's 6 pm, everyone must go home now." Taehyung said as he turn off his laptop and walk out of his office.

While Taehyung was walking, he saw someone still working. So decided to see who is it.

"Tzuyu, what are you doing? You should be at home now." Taehyung said.

"Hm, no. I'll stay here for a while. You can go back first." Tzuyu said with a smile.

"You shouldn't be here alone. After all, you're a girl so it's not right for you to be outside at this late."  Taehyung said.

"It's okay, I still have a lot of work to do. Don't worry, I will take care of myself." Tzuyu said.

"You can continue it tomorrow. Let's go, I will send you home!" Taehyung said as closed her laptop and drag her out.

"Why are you being like this?" Tzuyu said as she was confused.

"Why? I have always been like this if someone doesn't obey me." Taehyung said as he push the button to went down.

"It's not because I don't want to hear it but I have a lot of work to do." Tzuyu said she was disappointed.

"I'm your boss, so I have my right to tell you to do a thing." Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, sir." Tzuyu said as she look down.

Suddenly, the elevator started to shake and stopped moving. Tzuyu started to feel scared and the elevator light went off.

"What's wrong with this elevator?" Taehyung said as he look around. "Tzuyu, did you bring your phone?"

Tzuyu started to get sweat and shake.

"Tzuyu? Why didn't you answer me?" Taehyung said as he started to find her.

"D-don't c-come close." Tzuyu said as her shaking comes from shallow breaths and nervousness.

"Are you okay? Your voice sounds like you're scared." Taehyung said.

"I- I said d-don't come closer!!!" Tzutybsaid as she close her ear and started to cry.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Taehyung said he hold her shoulder.

"I'm begging you. I will do anything you said as long as you let me go!" Tzuyu said crying.

"Hey, you're safe now. No one will hurt you, I'm here." Taehyung said he hug her tightly.

"Please don't leave me!" Tzuyu said as she hug him while crying.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you." Taehyung said as he patted her head.

After a few hours, the light when on but the elevator was still not working.

"I'm sorry, sir." Tzuyu said as she release the hug.

"No, it's okay. Why are you---. Ah, nothing." Taehyung said as he sit on the floor.

"You want to know why I'm like that, right? I have a story about dark when I was still in school." Tzuyu said as she look down and sit in front of him.

"Sorry to ask but what story?" Taehyung said as he is curious.

"Well, when I was in school, a man was interested in me but I refused to be with him because he was a bad person. One day, he said the teacher wants to meet me in the sports room but when I arrived. I saw nothing but just a dark room. Without notice, he locked me in and tried to rape me. Luckily, my brother was there in time." Tzuyu said.

"I'm so sorry to hear that. You must have a hard time. Well, talking about your story, I have my own story too." Taehyung said.

"I would like to hear your story too." Tzuyu said with a smile.

"So there is a girl. We promise to marry each other when we've become adults. One day, when she was crossing the street, she did not realize that a car was heading toward her. I was able to reach her but we were still not saved during the accident and she died when we arrived at the hospital." Taehyung said.

"What a sad story. She must be someone special for you." Tzuyu said.

"Of course, she was my first love and I still can't forget her." Taehyung said as he sigh.

"Sir, if you don't mind. I can make you forget about her!" Tzuyu said as she stare at Taehyung's eyes.

"How?" Taehyung said as he is curious.

"First, let's get out from here. I'm so tired now!" Tzuyu said as she whined.

"Did you know how to open this elevator door?" Taehyung said.

"Sir, I'm your assistant not a technician." Tzuyu said with she annoyed face.

"I'm also not a technician and how can I know how to open the elevator door?!" Taehyung said as he slaps his forehead.

"What should we do now?" Tzuyu said as she looks around.

"Don't ask me." Taehyung said as he hold his head in frustration.

Suddenly, the elevator's door opened.

"Finally!" Tzuyu said as she runs out.

"Thank you for today, sir. I'm tired bow. See you tomorrow." Tzuyu said with a smile.

"I told you, I will send you home." Taehyung said as he put his hand in his pocket.

"No, it's okay. My driver already waiting for me outside. So I will go now, bye!" Tzuyu said as she walks away.

Taehyung clear throat. "Tzuyu, I'm sorry about this morning." Taehyung said as he was embarrassed.

"No, no, it's my fault. Tomorrow I will make you proud of me!" Tzuyu said with a smile brightly.

Taehyung look at her until she left. Without them noticing, he's smiling like an idiot just by looking at Tzuyu.

"How's your work today?" the driver said as he looks at her through a mirror.

"Well, it's totally fun. But I got too much work on my first day. I'm so tired now." Tzuyu said with a pout.

The Drive chuckled. "Have you eaten?" The driver said.

"Not yet. I'm so hungry but I want to go home." Tzuyu said with a pout.

"It's okay, I will buy something for you. Just rest in the car." The driver said with a smile.

"Thank you, Ajusshi. you're the best driver in the world!" Tzuyu said as she chuckled.

"No problem, Tzuyu." The driver said with a smile.