The Gang

(Olivia's POV)

As much as I appreciate learning about new things, I was a bit glad that the first few classes were over.

I did see Utica in 2 of them; she didn't know most of our peers so she sat near me. ME! It's bad enough that I can't stop thinking about her constantly. Her smile, her laugh, her very interesting choice in wardrobe. Fuck, it's a good thing I'm in my thoughts.

It was another good thing that Joey was in one of the classes & sat next to us! Apparently, the two met just minutes before I ran into her & she met Kandy too. Kahmora, or Mora as we call her, was in the other and saved me a seat next to her, while Utica sat in front of us. After class, I introduced the two to each other; it went over pretty well, I have to say.

Well, I have to go to lunch, then to my next class. Ooh, I almost forgot, I offered Utica to sit with us. I would be more excited but Symone was out sick. How did she get sick on the first day? Your guess is as good as mine. And on top of that, I had Tina as a classmate. Great, now I just hope she doesn't sit next to me or it's gonna be one VERY long year!

(Utica's POV)

So far, school is great! I have my schedule, awesome new friends, and I have to say, some of my classes I can actually find a use for in my acts for the museum.

Oh, God! The museum, my act, how will my new friends handle it? *le gasp* How will she handle it? Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! Maybe I don't tell them? Yeah! Well, maybe not NOW, but I will, eventually...

Oh, lunch. I almost forgot! That hottie offered me to sit with her and meet her friends! But I met Denali, Gottmik, Joey, Kandy, and Kahmora. Are there more people I don't know about? Wait, did I just call Olivia 'hot'? I'm getting ahead of myself; it's only my 1st day! She has to be straight, and even if she wasn't, I doubt she'd be into me.

(Olivia's POV)

Once I get to the cafeteria, I see my friends. Nali, Mik, JJ(Joey), Mora, Kandy, but not Utica. She must be busy getting her stuff or probably ran into Tina. I hope it's the first one, but I get it. Although it's too bad I don't know where Utica's locker is, all I know is that it's not near mine. I hope she gets here tho, I'm not sure if she knows everyone tho.

"Hey, Kandy. Have you seen Utica? I told her she can sit with us today." I asked my friend. "Who's Utica?" She asks, acting dumb. "Don't act dumb, I know you met her today. Joey told me so!" I state, unknowingly ratting out Joey.

"Babyyyy! Why did you tell her?" Kandy whines as she turns to her S.O. "Well, the 3 of us shared a class and I was acting all buddy-buddy with her. And I told her as she was confused about how I knew our new friend!" Joey recalled, "And besides, you know how much time we spend together!*smooch*"

"Okay, I did NOT need that mental image, JJ! Kandy, back to my question, Have you seen Utica?" I say, getting back to the subject.

"Hmm? Nope, can't say I have since 1st period." Kandy answered. "Good to know, thanks, Kandy. Now, just out of curiosity, did anyone else have first period with her?" Both Nali and Mik raised their hands.

Great, minus Symone, she knows everyone. Wait, I forgot all about that Scottish girl, Rosé!

"Uh, Joey. What happened to that girl from first period, Rosé?" I said, looking a little bit too happy. "What girl?! Joey!!" Kandy yelled. "Babe, I know exactly what you are thinking, but I'm not cheating on you! Olivia's messing with you."

And I was, but here's why. Kandy has always been this confident biotch that can say whatever and be perfectly fine. But dating-wise, she is quite insecure. She says people will talk, bang, and then leave her, never hearing from them again. Either that or 'I cheated.' And for a while, it went on until she met Joey! They're cool, don't get me wrong, but I have played this joke on every single person she's dated. But Joey's the first one to see through my joke. Now I'm convinced these two are gonna end up married!

"It's okay, Kandy. I was just joking with them. Although, they did meet a girl who was taking our class. They introduced her to me, she's really nice." I explained.

"Bitch, don't fuck with my feelings like that! Just wait until you're in a relationship, I swear to God-" Kandy declares smacking on the side of my arm. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry Kandy, I'm sorry. Whew anyway, Joey, like I said, where is she?"

"She said she would be running la-." "I'm 🎶heeeere!🎶"

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm writing a lot for something happening in just one day. Bear with me, folks, it will end soon!