Friday

Friday was a good day foor everyone who attwnded the same school as Lena. Not only was it the end of the week, but it was also a half-day, something about a whole school teacher confrence that afternoon. For Lena that ment the everyone had decided to spend the afternoon/evening together. No matter how much Lena tried to weasle her way out of it she couldn't, last weekend was constantly hung over her head and even sh did start to feel slightly bad about that.

There was a silent agreement to meet at the Dancers houshold. How the newest members of the group became the house to spend time at was beyond Lena. Not long after ariving, everyone left to play some paired mini-golf.

Kara, Alex, and Sam, Headed to Alex's car all the while continuing their converation about one of the upcoming plays by the drama club. Meanwhile Maggie, Nia, Andrea, and Lena headed over to her car. Already she could feel a headache forming as she was forced to listen to Nia and Maggies senseless argument over the merits of chocolate topping on chocolate icecream or caramel topping on chocolate icecream. Andrea throwing in her two cents every now and again. Seriously, how did this even come up.

However, the headache soon vanished as she slid into her car and spotted a red rose resting on the dash. To Lena's releaf; the other ocupants of the car didn't notice the flower as they continued to rambel on. Dragging her eyes away from the flower and on to the road she began to follow Alex.

Two games later one win ho herself an Sam, and one win to the danvers sisters, and an overly unhealthy dinner, consisting of, chicken nuggets and overly greasy fries, everyone piled back into the cars as they headed back to the danvers house to watch a movie.

Movie watched empty glasses on the coffee table. Magazine no longer looking like a magazine anymone with a pair of sissors sat next to Lena and a bottle of glue in Alex's hands. Nia's head resting on Karas sholder. Everyone else looking like the fell face first into a bowl of paper mashey, you couldn't tell who was who by their faces anymore

Once the credits started to roll Alex jumped on the table with an air-horn, and after being woken up slowly stared to make their way home with no clue what was on their faces. Lena stuck giving a sleepy Nia a ride home, somehow even the airhorn didn't fase her. After all a sleepy Nia shouldnt be to hard to deal with on a fifteen minute drive to her house. Right? Wrong. Dead wrong. Once woken Nia seemed to have the energy that one should only have after a full nights sleep, three cup of coffee, and atleast five cans of red bull. So of course the smaller girl seemed to almost vibrate in her seat.

Thus naturally Nia spotted the rose that was still sitting on her dash and the small letter that appeared from no where.

"Oooo! You got more, what's I say?, What's it say?" Opening the small envelope Lena stared at the small peice of paper.

---------------

Lena,

I love you.

---------------

There was only those four words written there, but before Lena could even think what only having those four on there mean, the paper was snatched away from her hand. "Nia" lunging across the car to get it back.

"Someone loves Lena hehe" Nia giggled into her hands after wiggling her eyebrows, as Lena blushed and shoved the note back into ber pocket. Pinching Nia's arm as she began to drive off, "Shut up".

"Ouch" a small pout forming on her face as she rubbed her arm. "Do you know who they are?". Seriously Nia always weirded Lena out. It is much to easy to fall into the habit of only ever seeing the happy go lucky Nia. " "Nope, Don't know anything about them"

"What would you do if you knew"

"I don't know" casting a sidelong glance at Nia, smirk playing across her lips. "You know curiosity kills cats don't let your faverite furball be a victim". The brunets eyes went wide bwfore clamping her mouth shut.

Silence reighn in the car for a few minutes until Nia reverted back to her usualbibly self and she started going on about something or rather.

Nia's question had bounced around in her head all the way to Nia's house and back to her own. What would she do? She had never given it any real thought, she just knew that she wanted to know them. Entering her room Lena placed the rose in the glass, and added the note to her fast growing pile. Her dreams ones again filled witht the lovley shadowy figure.