Thursday

Thursday came and with it another rose this one was redish orange that was sitting on her chair in profesor grants classroom. Unfortunately she entered along with the rest of the class, and naturally everyone wanted to smell it and question Lena about it.

Why the hell couldn't people just shut up and mind their own buisness. Seriously?

However that wasn't the worst part of it, no the worst part was the looks from her 'freinds' Sam just looking out right confused trying to think of why someone would want to do something that nice to her that didnt even know her. Nia asking endless questions and gushing over the romance of it all. Maggie's smug look knowing what she said yesterday was confirmed. And Andraya sharing Sams confused look just hiding it a little better then the latter. And lastly James who had this small curious look an his face like he wanted to know, but didn't want to ask

When the torment of the class finally finished. Everyone just kept scaring, no one game enough to say anything juring the lesson. James lightly pulled her to the side, that rotten curious expression returning to his face. "So whats with the roses and that note?"

"I dont know" Lena replied with a small shrug "Someone just atarted giving them to me about a week ago same with the notes".

" Who is it" he questioned further wich slightly annoyed her

"Damned if I know" frustration clearly leaking through her tone.

"Well okay" just like that James gave her a small peck on the cheek and headed off to his next class. It mildly supprised her that he wasn't more upset about it or I her waa he was really good at hiding it. But also fair enough he was a reasonably easy going guy, but really two questions was all he had to say about it.

Thankfully the note wasnt left on a desk or on a chair but this time it was left in her locker again. Not wanting a repeat of earlier she shoved it in her bag and resolved to read it later, away from the prying eyes of the gossiping teens of the school hallways. Getting home homework prioritised her time and the letter sat buried deep down in her bag until latter that night.

Lena,

I'm so sorry about this morning I wasnt expecting the whole class to jump up and ask you about it. I could see the annoyance in your eyes and it upsets me that I caused that for you. So from now on I prommise to leave them in more descrete locations.

Coral is desire, i'd be a monkey if I said you wernt the epitone of desireable.

I want to take you into my arms and show you how much I long for you. I would spend days upon just worshiping you till you knew of nothing else. Till you are nothing but a writhing mess, then I would show you again.

You really have no idea what you do to me,my thoughts have never been this wonderfully filthy before. I don't want them to stop though, because I'll take you anyway I can have you. Dosent matter if its in my dreams, day-dreams or just wistfully stairing at you from across the classroom.

But how I wish I could call you mine

---------------

She stared up at the noes as she lay on her bed. Eyes slid from the note to the six roses across the room. Lena wasnt quite sure what she was feeling after that, she did know that she wanted whoever it was to show her everything and anything they wanted. God how she wanted them to show her.

That night Lena went to sleep dreams filled with a shadowy figure hovering over her, gentel carses running along her body and soft lips flowing along her skin.