Wednesday

The following morning saw Lena back to normal. Favourite coffee from her favourite coffee shop. Homework done in the morning. Because despite the happyness that ran through her last evening, Two nights of poor sleep had her turning in early.

When James questiond why she wasn't making people run for the hills with one of her overly intense glairs, she just smirked at him with a short reply of. "I was right". Before leaveing James questioning whatever she could mean as she made her way to the other side of the school.

The lack of rose and note didn't bother her as much today, thats not to say she wasn't a little disappointed. Returning home and not seeing anything got to her more, but she srugged it off. She knew that she hadn't been getting them for a reason now, that she hadn't been abandoned high and dry.

Plopping herself infront of the television as she worked through her Math and Chemistry homework. Math done and halfway through her Chemistry project the door bell rung.

Seeing the same girl whos eyes yeseterday promised murder slow and painful, and today showed nothing but joy and excitement at his apperance, surely confused the delivery man. Maybe they were twins?, that would explain it right?

With a small smile Lena sined and watched with expectation as the delivery man handed over a yellow rose with red tips and a note attatched with a matching ribbon. With a small smile and a wave Lena headed back over to the couch.

---------------

Lena,

Yellow and red, fitting I would think. Yellow of course being freinship and red, well everyone knows that. But the two in one rose is almost like a bridge between the two.

But let me tell you, falling in love is a bizare experiance. I will never be able to pinpoint the exact moment when you went from freind to crush to more for me.

I would have to say it was when you first walked past me, before we even met. I was drawn to you and my eyes couldnt tear themselves away from you. Its like falling down a never ending vortex. Though by the time I even realised I was falling I could no longer see the top. Its like some sort of addiction and compulsion to learn more about you but each time I would fall harder and longer for you.

--------------

Lena wasn't too sure what to think on that. It wasnt overly suprising that they have been falling for her, you know with everything that had been said, well written. But maybe just maybe Lena was falling for them instead.

No. that couldn't be right. Sure the notes and the roses had certainly charmed her. It was sweet, and caring, and completely not something that Lena would have ever thought to receive. After all anyone who remotely knew Lena, knew that flowers most often ended up destroyed. Yet upstairs there were nine single flowers. Holding on to each one preciously, even though they had began to wither and fade. And she knows that the roses will be nothing but limph stems before they got thrown out.

It all started with a roseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara