Chapter Twenty Four: I cant leave here without you *

The first night of conference, what conference? Neither of us mingled with a soul as our hands and lips wondered each others flesh day and night, and night and day. I now knew far too much of Morgan's form. I had kissed upon every inch of her sweet skin, and my tongue had danced delightfully upon her, until every drip of pleasure had been sourced and satiated. In turn, Morgan had made me feel things I hadn't felt when intimate with a woman. She took charge, made it intense, waves of pleasure coming like a tidal wave, rushing through and dragging every bit of ecstasy from my body like sand being swept back to the ocean as a wave receded. As I lie beside her, her sleeping form beside me, I can't help but take her in, her beauty, her fair hair covering her bare shoulder, her perfectly soft and perky breasts squished under her arms as she lay on her side. How I yearned to reach out and touch them, the perfect orb form in front of me, a spherical, celestial object, yes that about described what I was seeing perfectly. Morgan had skin that looked almost airbrushed, it was just perfectly soft and smooth, and as my eyes trailed it my fingers reached out and swept over it, trailing along her arm. Morgan's lips were slightly smooshed as she slept, her bottom lip almost folded over a little with its plumpness, and how it fell open. I wanted to kiss her... to spend another day on top of her or underneath her, every hour being one I would be but an inch from her, but this was our last day and we actually had to attend the talks downstairs and learn something whilst we were here. The thing was, I had perhaps had a little too much fun, got a little too into her, perhaps it was just the lust doing all the talking, but I started to feel a little disappointed when I woke up this morning, that this was it. I had finally met a woman I liked, and we were about to go home to our respective states, to our homes, and perhaps we would never even see each other again.

I think I needed a crash course in what a one night stand actually was, and what a work trip fling entailed. I had got a little lost this weekend in the romance. My head was swarmed with visions of Morgan outside of this hotel, in my life, and this was not what this was. Clearly starved of romance in my life at home, I was projecting, and I needed to let this weekend be exactly what it was, a fun and much needed fling.

***
"I don't know if I have ever seen you in actual clothes" Morgan teases, as she lay on the bed, her fair hair cascading down her naked form as she lay propped up with one arm under her head.

I did the last button up on my white shirt, and tucked it into my fitted tight tan trousers. I had gone back to the professional look, for what should have been a professional weekend of career focus.

"If you were my coach ..." Morgan confessed sighing and admiring Willa in front of her. Her rear looking incredibly squeezable in the fitted pants, the outline of her white lacy bra visible beneath the shirt, she looked hot as hell.

"If I was your coach...we would not be legal" Willa mused, turning and walking over to her and sitting on the edge of the bed as she leant in for a morning kiss. It was a kiss that parted, so slowly, it was as if they both had realised it may be the last. "Mmm" Willa moaned as she slowly broke away, her eyes closed for much longer than usual, as she let the moment linger, opening them to find Morgan gazing at her... lovingly? Longingly? ... she wasn't sure.

"I should probably return to my room and get dressed for the day" Morgan says frowning "if I can remember where its located. I've not even slept in it yet"

Willa laughs, and stands, returning to the mirror to fix her hair.

"Will you have lunch with me after the morning session" Morgan asks.

"Of course" Willa returns.

Morgan slips from the bed, Willa observing her and biting down on her lip at the breathtaking form of her gliding across the hotel room like a supermodel. She wasn't sure how she had managed to end up attracting such a goddess into her bed, but she was glad she had taken the chance on her. This weekend with Morgan, it had been the first time she had found she could finally let go, her past not even knocking, not a flicker of Allie coming to her mind when she was in bed with Morgan. It was a relief to finally be with someone, without guilt of seeing Allie, as they would be intimate.