☀︎︎ Chapter 14 ☀︎︎

The corridors were quiet as she walked late to class for the first time. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧. The door creaked as she opened it, her eyes focused on the floor as she fought the urge to look at him.

She saw the only empty seat being next to Harry which made her clench her teeth knowing him and Ron will be chatting the whole time.

With a deep inhale she made her way towards the seat and sat down quickly, putting her bag on the floor next to her. She could feel Draco's eyes burn holes into her head as she tried her best to ignore him, remembering how rude he spoke to her.

Anger flooded her mind as she thought about him going out with his ex when he was going on dates and basically dating each other even though they didn't have a title.

She didn't know if what Pansy said was a lie to cover up his actions making her head start to throb from thinking too much.

It wasn't normal for her to be acting this way- she was always the focused straight A student. 𝙂𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨!

Draco kept staring at the back of her head as he played with his wand nervously. His movements stopped when he saw Harry tap Juliette's shoulder and smile nervously at her as he asked for her to help him.

She obviously didn't catch the purpose of him randomly asking her to help him which made Draco scoff and enter her mind. 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚.

She didn't even flinch at his words and tried to see if he would hear her when she talked back to him in her head. 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡-

Draco clenched his jaw as Juliette continued with a glare on her face as she already had turned around from talking with Harry.𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤.

His wand almost snapped as he stared at the back of her head with wide eyes, watching as she acted as if it wasn't her the one that was talking back to him.

With his breathing heavy he grabbed onto the desk in anger and spoke the last three words inside her head. 𝙂𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚. 𝙉𝙤𝙬. He saw her stop writing for a second making him think she was going to listen to him but the scribble of her quill on her parchment two seconds after told him different.

Juliette tried to stay still when the door shut behind her but her hand raised unconsciously and asked to go use the restroom. Professor Filtwick just nodded and continued with his lesson as she walked out of class quietly.

She walked slowly around the corridor and saw that he wasn't there making her huff and start walking away.

A large hand suddenly gripped her neck gently and pushed her against the wall making her gasp in surprise.

He looked down at her with a snarl as she gulped nervously, waiting for his next move. "I can't tell you what to do", he questioned with a stern look on his face as he gripped her neck tighter, "then why the fuck did you come out here to look for me hm?"

She inhaled shakily and looked away with embarrassment flooding her cheeks, his lips lowering to her ear, "oh come on don't be embarrassed.. we all knew you were willing to do anything for me from the start."

His lips traveled to her cheek as he planted a gentle kiss, his minty breath filling her nose. She growled lowly as the thought of him kissing someone else like this entered her mind.

He chuckled dryly and kept kissing down her cheek, her neck tilting up unconsciously making him smirk, "Does the thought of me kissing someone else make you jealous?" Her teeth gritted together as the image kept playing in her head over and over, his voice still taunting her as he waited for her to break, "someone else's hands all over my body like yours.."

With a blink of an eye she flipped them over making him be the one pressed against the wall, his hands moving to her hips at the action, "stop fucking talking."

He just looked down at her as she gripped his hair painfully and bent his neck down to her height, crashing her lips with his. He groaned into the kiss as he grabbed the underside of her thighs and mumbled a 'jump' into the heated kiss.

She jumped slightly as his hands catches her easily, her hand gripping his hair tighter as she kissed him rougher. He groaned at the slight burn in his scalp, his hand reaching into his pocket and pulling out his wand.

He mumbled a quick 'apparate' into the breathless kiss making their body's twist and turn as they landed in his dorm.

She separated their lips and started giving him open mouthed kisses down his neck. He groaned and walked back towards the bed, his back hitting the bed as he laid on it with him on top of her.

   Venom laced her tone as she whispered roughly in his ear, "you think it's funny how jealous I get huh?" She ripped his shirt open with her bare hands as she looked at him with anger in her eyes, "then imagine me kissing Harry like I kiss you."

   Draco growled at the thought and gripped her hips tightly, leaving indents of his fingers under her skirt. She just chucked dryly and took her shirt off, connecting their lips roughly once again.

   She mumbled words that knew would make him angry so that she could get back at him. "Imagine me kissing down his chest softly as he stares down at me- how do you like that" she questioned as his hand wrapped around her throat instantly and flipped them over so he was not on top of her, his light eyes now dark with fury, "𝙨𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙥."

   Her mouth gaped open at his words making him get the opportunity to kiss her passionately and slip his tongue into her mouth. He wrapped his hands around her waist and separated their lips once again, now kissing her cheek in different places and moving down to her neck as her eyes fluttered closed.

   His eyes shifted towards her face, watching her beautiful expressions change with each movement. He now knew one thing for sure- 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧.