☀︎︎ Chapter 11 ☀︎︎

(One week later)

   Luna looked at her sister worriedly as she stared blankly at her untouched food. They sat at the corner of the Ravenclaw table, the two of them with bag under their eyes from the lack of sleep.

   They were both so worried that something had happened to them but they just couldn't figure out why they left without an explanation.

   Juliette hasn't really spoken that much since that day, the only thought in her mind being how he could've been so selfish to leave her behind. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

   "I'm ok Luna- I promise." The lie slipped through Juliette's lips with ease as her sister nodded her head with a sad look on her face and walking away after giving her a kiss on her forehead.

   Juliette shut the door softly, turning around and walking towards the bed with no emotion evident on her face. She sat down on the bed gently, bundling her legs to her chest and resting her head against them.

   A knock sounded at the door as she stared at the wall tiredly, not getting proper sleep this whole week. She didn't tell whoever was at the door to walk in because she was so exhausted she as already half asleep.

   The door creaked as they opened it, Juliette turning her head with half asleep eyes to tell them to go away because she wants to sleep. Her heart stopped as she saw who was at the door, his blue eyes blue as the sky.

   He looked at her with a nervous face as he waited for her to hit him and yell at his face how mad she was at him . "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙤𝙪𝙩- 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙙." His face paled at her words, his eyes following her every move with panic.

   "Juliette-", she cut him off with an emotionless voice as she turned to her side, his heart breaking she moved a pillow where he use to sleep, "Get out."

   His heart sped up as he walked closer to the side of the bed she was laid on, her face emotionless as she ignored him and turned away. He reached for her arm as she buried her head in the pillow, not wanting him to see her watering eyes.

   His voice broke as he watched her stay still with her arm in his grasp, "Juliette please I need you to understand-." He cut himself off as he heard faint sobs getting muffled from the pillow, his own eyes tearing up.

   She yanked her arm from his grip and got up quickly, her bed sheets on the edge of the bed. He watched her with wide eyes as she put her shoes on and went to open the door.

   He speed walked towards the door, shutting it the moment it freaked open, his eyes tearing up even more. "Juliette just let me explain-" she cut him off with her eyes filled with anger as she turned around and crossed her arms, her voice cracking at how hard she tried to keep her tears in, "Alright then. Explain."

   She stood with her arms crossed as he looked at her with a sad expression, not being able to tell her the truth as he tried to reach out and graze her shoulder. She slapped his hand away as she spotted at him with venom laced in her voice, "Don't fucking touch me."

   He almost let out a sob as he unconsciously tried to reach out to her again, wanting to feel the contrast of her warm skin against his. Tears ran down her face as she opened the door once again and walked out in the blink of an eye.

   He ran after her with tears now running down his face, not caring who saw him. She ran towards Luna's dorm as she opened it without knocking knowing she never locked it. He footsteps sped up as she almost caught her hair at how fast she closed it.

   She pressed her body weight against it as she locked it, sliding down the door with tears running down her face.

   She could still hear his begging making her heart shatter even after how much pain she caused. Her heart stopped when she felt him slide down the door and start begging through his sobs to open the door.

That's when she decided to let him in.