☀︎︎Chapter 9☀︎︎

(𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧)

   "I can't believe you have never tried chocolate covered popcorn!" Juliette now sat at the Slytherin table with Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Luna and Theodore with a shocked look. "Everyone has literally tried it! How have you not?"

   Draco had a half lipped smile on his face as he shrugged his shoulders looking at Juliette with love. She scoffed and reached over to the side of the table, grabbing some popcorn and chocolate syrup. "Here- try it."

   He groaned with disgust evident on his face, thinking that it was the worst food combination, "How can you eat such a thing? It makes me gag just looking at it."

   Blaise grabbed the syrup from the table, the popcorn bowl already in front of him and Luna as she layer her head on his shoulder. He drizzled syrup on the popcorn and slowly picked one up, plopping it in his mouth. He chewed with a weird look on his face as he hummed in delight and picking another one up.

   Luna giggled making Blaise turn his head with a smile, kissing her cheek as she scrunched her face up. Draco rolled his eyes and grabbed a drizzled popcorn, inspecting it before putting it in his mouth.

   He inhaled deeply to not gag, chewing it even more as he gave a look of approval to Juliette. She slammed the side of her fist on the table, turning around to look at all her friends in a look of triumph, a wide smile on her face, "I knew it!"

   He swallowed it quickly as he held the urge to drink water and wash the taste off his mouth. Juliette turned her head towards him and offered him more, "You want more?"

   He nodded his head no with a tight lipped smile, the strong taste leaving his mouth, "I'll eat some more later- I'm ok now." He nodded her head and looked down at her watch, her face turning panicked.

   "Shit! I got to go to class or I'm going to be late" she kept talking about how she had to be there exactly ten minutes before it started to show the teachers that she cares. She kissed everyone's cheek quickly, walking away hurriedly as she said bye to them once again.

   Draco never offered to take her to class anymore after the many times she got mad with him for asking. She knew his first class was all the way in the other side of the castle so she didn't want him to always be late even though he repeatedly insisted.

   Draco looked at Blaise and then back at Luna his mind connecting with his and telling him to tell her to leave. Blaise looked at him with a stern face it softening when his eyes connected with Luna, "Isn't your class next to hers? How about to go walk with her huh?"

   Luna's smile widened as she nodded her head and kissed his cheek, saying goodbye to everyone and also leaving. Blaise crossed his arms, his face serious now that his girl wasn't next to him, "Is there a reason why I had to tell her to leave?"

   Draco scoffed and rolled his eyes and nodded his head yes with a serious look, Pansy and Theodore's face now serious too as he started talking.

   He cleared his throat as he nervously loosened his tie to get more air, blurting out the words he knew he would regret in the future, "I spoke with Thanatos yesterday," he watched Pansy's eyes widen as they all stared at him with fear evident in their eyes, "he- he said we need to go on a mission to kill these people that know about our kind."

   Theodore spoke up as he fumbled with his fingers on top of the table, "Did he say how long we have to go away for?" Draco nodded his head no with a disappointed look on his face, his eyes now focusing on Blaise's, "And we can't tell anyone we're leaving.."

   Blaise inhaled sharply and looked down, trying keep his face serious as he nodded his head in understanding. Draco let out a breath as he ran his hands down his face, twisting his ring in frustration. Pansy inhaled deeply and turned her head towards him, "When do we leave?" He bit the inside of his cheek as his head turned towards her, "Tonight at eleven."

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

   Draco laid on the bed in the dark room with his hand behind his neck as Juliette slept silently. Her leg was draped across his whole torso while her hand was around his neck, not letting him go even in her sleep.

   He shut his eyes tightly as he shuffled around, his dress pants making him get hot. It was hard explaining to her why he was going to bed with dress pants and a white shirt but he just told her that he was going to change later because he 'forgot' his clothes. She was skeptical but decided to drop it after a bit of questioning. He found it rather cute how she always asked where he was and why he was doing when she wasn't with him. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧.

   He looked down at her sleeping face, her full lips in a slight pout as the moonlight hit her porcelain skin. He stared at her sleeping figure for a while, his hand grabbing a lock of her silky hair between his middle and index finger and putting it behind her ear gently.

   He closed his eyes and pressed a small kiss on her forehead as his eyes teared up slightly. He slowly removed her arm and leg from around him, covering her up as she shifted around.

   He slipped his foot into his shiny leather shoe, tying it up in a perfect knot as he looked up at her once last time. 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚.