Nightmare.

3rd person

In the girl's room.

"So when did I and Ron you know start dating?" asked Hermione sheepishly.

"I don't know the details but during the Battle of Hogwarts, Dad said something about saving the elves in the kitchen and you kissed him." Replied Rose.

"And when did Harry and I started going out?" asked Ginny.

"It was in dad's 7th year and your 6th year. He kissed you in front of the whole Gryffindor tower, mom." Replied Lily.

"I would prefer if you called me Ginny. I am not ready to be a mom of three just yet." Said Ginny.

"Same here." Said Hermione sheepishly.

"Yeah, No problem." Replied Rose and Lily.

"So, how's Malfoy in the future? Did he change or something?" asked Ginny.

"Oh yes, Ginny. Dad changed after the war. He regretted what he did and raised us against the pureblood ideas." Said Lyra.

"Hmm, interesting. So tell us more about the future us? How are we? Are we good parents? And how the hell do I play for the Holyhead Harpies?" asked Ginny and the girls started telling them about the future while making sure they don't give away too much.

In the boy's room.

"So, how did Hermione and I you know-uhm-start dating?" asked Ron.

"It was during the Battle of Hogwarts. Mom kissed you, dad." said Hugo.

"And how did Ginny and I-?" asked Harry.

"I remember you telling me that it was in your 7th year, dad and you kissed mom in front of the whole Gryffindor tower." Replied Albus.

"I would prefer not to be called dad." Said Harry.

"Yeah, same here." Said Ron.

Everybody remained silent for a second then Ron spoke up.

"So, Is Malfoy good in the future or something?" asked Ron.

"My dad changed after the war. He regretted what he did and raised us against the pureblood ideas." Said Scorpius.

"I am still not happy about you and my sister." Ron pointed out.

"I know" said Harry.

"So, how are future Harry and me? Are we cool dads?" asked Ron.

"Oh yes, you both are amazing parents but very protective of your daughters." said Albus.

"Hm, so what do I do in the future?" asked Ron

"Um, you help Uncle George run the joke shop. Before that you were an auror like Harry." Said Albus being careful to not say dad and freak them out again.

They asked some more questions about the future like their job and then all of them fell asleep.

In the pranksters' room.

"So, what pranks have you done?" asked Fred.

"Oh, we have done plenty, alright. Once, we made everything in Mcgonagall's office pink, made the boys wear dresses, oh, that one was amazing. The look of horror on Frank Longbottom's face was priceless. Al and Scorpius looked perfectly like girls would. We also set up fireworks in Filch's office." Replied Freddie.

"Yeah and we also exploded our Cousin Hugo's birthday cake." Said James.

"You guys are amazing." Said George.