The Potter Manor, 2021

It was dusk and all the Wotters (Weasley-Potter clan) plus the Malfoys were gathered at Grimmauld Palace, now called the Potter Manor because Harry Potter (Head of Department of Magical Law Enforcement) renovated it. Well, all the children were there because their parents were attending a ministry ball, which the Ministry of Magic hoisted every year in honor of the people who lost their lives in the Second Wizarding War. Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy were now civil to each other because of the following reasons:-

A. They were adults now not children.

B. Their kids were best friends.

C. Because their wives wanted them to and also their wives were shopping partners and friends.

James POV

I am hella bored. I don't know what to do. Albus and Scorpius are chatting, Lily and Lyra Malfoy are making muggle bracelets, Dom, Molly, and Lucy are braiding each other's hair, Rose is reading a book, as usual, Hugo and Louise are playing chess, and Victoire, Teddy and Roxanne are playing a muggle game which I think is named Scrabble I don't know but I am so not interested in playing. Just then the doorbell rings and Victoire opens the door. I see my best friend and partner in crime Fred Weasley the second.

I shouted in joy, "Freddie." And went over to hug him. He hugged back looking as ecstatic as I am.

I ended the hug and asked him, "Where the hell were you? I was getting bored here alone."

Freddie said, "Sorry, I was helping Dad with the joke shop stuff."

I nodded and asked, "Did you sneak something from the shop?"

Freddie grinned and nodded and took something out of his pocket to show me. Then he said, "It is still in the testing stage but I sneaked it before Dad could see it!"

I nodded and asked, "What does it do?"

Freddie then told me that it was Decoy Detonator 2.0 and it doesn't only produce black smoke and noise but this would make everyone laugh because it was filled with laughing gas.

I found it amazing and we started planning our next prank while walking around the house.

That's when I saw that Dad's office was open. Dad never left his office open and we weren't allowed in it except for mum, of course. I told Freddie to follow me. We went inside quietly and I started searching for The Marauder's Map and the Invisibility Cloak which Dad confiscated from me because of my pranks.

I searched through Dad's drawers. Freddie doing the same.

Then in the last drawer, I saw something shiny and I picked it up and showed it to Freddie. Freddie told me to stuff it in my pocket and take it because it might help us with our pranks. So, I stuffed it in my pocket and left Dad's office a little disappointed that I didn't find the Invisibility Cloak and Marauder's Map but also happy to have found something else. We went to the living where Victoire was screaming our names at the top of her lungs to find us. When we reached the living room she saw us. She fumed and questioned, "Where were you both, and what's that chain dangling from your pocket, James?"

I then remembered the shiny object that we stole from my dad's office was hanging from my pocket. I forget to hide it properly in hurry. SHIT! I am doomed!

"Nothing", I squeaked.

Victoire glared at me and said, "Give it here, James."

Not wanting to be the prey of her Weasley temper. I decided to give her the object back but as I was giving it to her I saw it which caused me to drop the object and the world around me started spinning and I said, "What the hell?" BOOOOOM!!!

The last thing I heard was Victoire yelling, "Oh my god! It was a time turner. You are so dead, James Sirius Potter. What have you done?"

A/N Hey Guys, How are you doing? I just wanted to tell you all that Lyra Narcissa Malfoy is in the same year as Lily and they are best friends. Also, what do you think James saw which caused him to drop the time turner? 

Bye. Remember you all are special. See you next chapter.

Over and Out!

-Khushi