The Grimmauld Palace, 1995

Sirius Black and Remus Lupin were filling Harry Potter with every detail about the Ministry of Magic and Voldemort. They were telling him about a kind of weapon Voldemort's after when suddenly, there is a loud bang followed by noises of children coming from the hallway. Everyone becomes dead silent.

Sirius Black POV

I looked at everyone and said, "I should go and take a look. Maybe Kreacher broke something again." Everyone nodded but then we heard the voices of children shouting.

"Get off me, Albus"

"Ow, you are on top of me, Lily."

"Move your fat ass, Roxy"

"Shut up before I kill you"

"How much do you eat, Rose? You are so heavy."

"Ouch, why did you hit me there?"

"Because you deserved it."

"Hugo, I think you're over me"

When Sirius Black reached there, he saw a group of children stacked one over the other like boxes. Half of them were red-heads, some blondes, and one looked exactly like Harry. A blue-haired boy of nearly 20-21 years was also standing there helping the others to untangle themselves. When they were all standing the blue-haired boy looked towards me.

"You-Y-o-u are Sirius Black", he stammered.

How does this boy know me? I don't know him at all. Hell, I am seeing him for the first time in my life.

"Yes, I am Sirius Black. Who are you?", I asked.

"You are Padfoot!", said a brown-haired boy wearing glasses who had an uncanny resemblance to my old best friend James Potter.

How does this boy know my nickname? Very few people know it.

I have never seen this kid in my life and he knows I am Padfoot.

What the hell is happening?

"How do you know I am Padfoot?", I questioned.

"Of course, I know Padfoot. You are one of the Marauders. You are my inspiration! You are also one of my namesa-", said the brown-haired boy but before he could complete his sentence he was shot a death glare by the blue-haired boy which I remembered Moony used to give us in school when we did pranks on teachers.

By then Mad-Eye had come over.

"Who are these children? Are you death eaters?!", Moody thundered.

After hearing Moody's voice, all the people came outside of the kitchen into the hallway.

Ginny also came downstairs.

Edward's POV 

Omigosh! It's my parents! But my parents are...... dead. Then how? The only explanations that we have landed ourselves in the past. I can also see Mad-Eye, Sirius Black, two people who resemble George Weasley from my time means he is Fred Weasley.  I quickly discussed it with Victoire and we told the Wotters and Malfoys what had happened and asked, no, ordered them to remain quiet and don't say a thing as it may ruin the future.

Sirius Black POV

"What do you think you are doing here, Ginevra? You are supposed to be in bed", said Molly frustrated.

"I heard some commotion downstairs. So, I came.", said Ginny nonchalantly. Both of them didn't press the matter more.

"Death Eaters?! We are not Death Eaters. All death eaters are either dead or locked up in Azkaban.", said the brown-haired boy.

"Don't be silly, Alastor. They're just children.", said Molly.

"They could have been using Polyjuice Potion, Molly", said Moody.

"I can assure you we are not Death Eaters. If you wish I can also testify under Veritaserum if you have some here. You can also take our wands. Then we cause you no harm", said the blue-haired boy. All the children gave their wands to me.

Edward's POV

Holy shit! Why did I say I can testify under Veritaserum?! I can't possibly tell them about the future and who my parents are?! It could ruin the timeline and future.  But I will have to testify to gain their trust. Plus, they are our only hope for getting back. I can obliviate them before leaving and if they are anything like their future self's, they will understand but for now, I have to testify and tell them the truth.

Sirius Black POV 

"Don't act smart boy. I know all your little death eater tricks.", said Moody.

All the people then went inside the kitchen followed by the newcomers.

"Send a message to Dumbledore and ask him to come here along with some Veritaserum.", said Arthur.

Kingsley sends the message to Dumbledore through a Patronus. The lynx Patronus disappeared.

Then the brown-haired boy sat on the wooden stool.

"Who asked you to sit, boy?", thundered Moody.

"I don't need your permission to sit.", said the boy cheekily.

"Don't act smart with me boy. I-", said Moody but he was interrupted by Molly.

"He's only sitting, Alastor. Let the boy relax", said Molly.

That shut Moody up.

After some time Dumbledore came with that greasy-haired Snape.

"Holy crap. You are Dumbledore!" said a redhead girl.

"Yes I am Albus Dumbledore.", Dumbledore chuckled then said," I was informed via a patronus that  there are some newcomers here tonight with us."

"Yes", said Arthur.

"We need one of you to testify under Veritaserum otherwise we won't believe you. Which one of you would be willing to take it and testify?", said Dumbledore.

"I am oldest. So, I'll testify", said the blue-haired boy.

Dumbledore gave him a vial and he drank from it.

Then Dumbledore summoned a chair and gestured for the blue-haired boy to sit down.

"What is your name?", asked Dumbledore calmly.

"Edward Remus Lupin", said the blue-haired boy.

What Lupin? Did I hear that correctly? No, I might have some earwax.

A/N Hello guys. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please Vote and comment to tell me how much you liked it.

Over and out!

-Khushi