Introductions!

3rd person POV

Teddy said, "Well, since I am the oldest, I should go first. I am Edward Remus Lupin, but you can call me Teddy. I am 25 years old and I was a Hufflepuff when I was at Hogwarts.

I was not on the quidditch team because of how clumsy I was, but they made me Head Boy in my 6th year at Hogwarts.

I graduated from Hogwarts seven years back. I am also a metamorphogus. Now, I work as an auror for the department of Magical Law enforcement just like my mum and godfather. Also, I taught DADA at Hogwarts for like 2 years before becoming an auror and

My godfather is H-" but he was cut off by Remus who said, "Harry"

"Yes, it's Harry." Smiled Teddy.

"My parents, as you know, are Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks who prefer to go by Tonks." Finished Teddy.

At this, Tonks smiled and hugged him but Remus stood at his position smiling before he was pushed by Sirius to go and join the family hug.

Then, a blonde girl of about the same age as Teddy came forward and said, "I am Victoire Weasley. I am 24-" but she was cut off by Ron who said," How can you be a Weasley? You are a blonde?"

(Use your brains Ronaldine. How thick can you get? But anyway let's proceed)

"Oh my god! We have grandchildren, Arthur." exclaimed Molly.

"Ronald, it's rude to interrupt someone when they are speaking!" exclaimed Hermione.

"It's okay, Aunt Hermione. I get it from my mother, Uncle Ron." Said Victoire smiling.

Ron nodded understandingly.

"How am I your Aunt?" asked Hermione.

"You'll see, Aunt Hermione. Let everyone introduce themselves." Said Victoire.

Hermione nodded.

"So, as I was saying, I am 24 years old and I was in Ravenclaw when I was at Hogwarts. I don't like to play Quidditch because quidditch and I just don't fit together but I used to do commentary for quidditch matches at Hogwarts. Now, I work as a Healer for Saint Mungos. Also, I-" said Victoire but again Ron spoke up interrupting her, and asked, "Who are your parents?"

"I am getting there, Uncle Ron." Said Victoire while Hermione gave Ron a scolding on manners.

"Also, I have two younger siblings- Dom and Louise and My parents are Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour."

"Fleur? The girl from the Triwizard tournament?" said Hermione

"The one Ron asked to the Yule Ball screaming." said Fred.

"Yes" replied Victoire.

"So, I am your dad?" asked Bill to make sure.

"Yes," said Victoire smiling.

At this, the girls made a disgruntled noise.

Ginny spoke something along the lines of Phlegm under her breath.

While Hermione whispered something like Vella.

"Ohh yess, She works in Gringotts and Bill has been helping her eemprove 'er Eeenglish" said George smirking.

"-and Bill's been giving her a lot of private lessons. I wonder what goes on in these lessons." Sniggered Fred.

"William Arthur Weasley! How can you do this? How can you date this girl without telling us?" Said Molly Weasley.

"Mom, First of all, I am not dating her yet and even If I would date her, I don't see how that's a problem! Anyway, I am just helping her right now." Said Bill.