Mi Amor

Running his hands over his face and sighing in frustration, Rome finally looks up and his heart literally skips a beat. Seeing Eden standing there with both of his babies, he couldn't be more in love. Especially with her and Brooklyn in similar matching outfits. Both in distressed light washed jeans paired with red, white, and orange fall colored flannel shirts, but Eden has her shirt on and half buttoned.

However she opted to tie Brooklyn's around her waist. Eden chose a simple golden velvet cropped bandeau top and a white t-shirt for Brooklyn. She decided to keep their massive manes simple with gigantic curly buns and matching headbands. They look utterly adorable. And of course Cairo is matching head to toe in a red, white, and blue sweat suit. His thick black silky curls tossed about his head. Rome's family is stunning. Waving them over, he smiles as her presence provides much needed relief and calm.

 Waving them over, he smiles as her presence provides much needed relief and calm

"Hey, everyone." Eden waves and greets

"Hey, Edee and mini Havens!" 

They all give her and the alpha babies a warm welcome.

"Hey, baby." Smiling, Rome responds.

Literally every person in attendance heads whip in she and Rome's direction and precisely at the perfect moment. Just as he stands up and kisses her tenderly and deeply, while cupping her cheek in his hand as she smiles up at him. 

"BABY?!" A choir is released from the men and women.

Finally looking over to the little audience that Eden truly forgot was there in that short amount of time, she shyly puts her head down while blushing and smiling. All the while they all clap and cheer in support of their alpha and luna, finally being public about their relationship. Especially with all the questions and mystery surrounding Eden's 10 month hiatus, returning with their five month old future alpha, and her abrupt move out of the alpha's house about two months ago.

"WHHHAATTT?! Best friend! You fake for not sayin nothin!"

"Stoooop, Isy!"

"Nah I'm hella hype! When did this happen?!" Israel grins supportively.

"That's what I'm tryna figure out!" Nico smirks.

"Me too, cause I just seen both of y'all last week and this situation was not this situation! Like at all!" Twirling his finger around Sincere laughs.

"Exactly!"

"We need details and a timeline, Edee!" 

Jay, and Dom chirp up as they grin at Eden and Rome. Waving them off playfully, and smiling ecstatically, Eden shakes her head at them as they all begin playing with the babies since Israel picked up Brooklyn and Sincere took Cairo.

"Damn my niece and nephew are seriously the dopest pups ever made, man!" Israel laughs as Brooklyn plays in his locs.

"Uncle?!"