When in Rome

"Ahh, shit! Yeah gag on that shit, B." 

The low sexy moan slips from between his perfect dazzling white teeth. Pushing her head further down with its up down rhythm, he hisses as she takes more of his length down her throat. Feeling her hands massaging his shaft and tightening sac, he tosses his head back and closes his eyes.

"Ahh Goddamn!"

He bellows as his warm seed pumps down her throat like a fire hydrant during a California wildfire.

"Mmm, I did good, alpha?!" 

Fluttering her long honey blonde eyelashes, her bright bluish-green eyes sparkle.

"Like always." He smiles and kisses her. "Aight, she got everything she needs?"

"Yes."

"Cool, we'll see you next weekend."

"Really Rome?" The beautiful cream complected woman stares, in disgusted awe, at his broad manly caramel tattooed back.

"What Blake?" Grabbing his Bluetooth speaker he starts walking towards his bathroom.

"That's it? I'm just supposed to leave?"

"Uhhh, yeah. Technically you're not even supposed to be here. So we straight." Staring at the petite beautiful blonde woman, he's dumbfounded by her new onset of amnesia.

"Wow Rome, I just. Ugh." Snatching her belongings up she storms from his room, slamming the door behind her, dramatically.

"Fuckin drama queen."

Huffing he disappears into the bathroom to shower.

"Good afternoon, Alpha."

"Sup." 

Nodding cockily, the dangerously handsome behemoth of a man traipses into the war room.

"Gentlemen." Smirking, he takes his seat at the head of the table. 

"Alpha Rome."

The large group of equally mouth watering men say in robotic unison acknowledging their alpha.

"Aight, what's today's order of business?" Asking he looks up from his very active cellphone.

"Umm, Rome?"

"Sir?"

Looking up at his father, his alpha predecessor, Rome cocks his eyebrow at the handsome suave salt and pepper haired caramel colored man.

"We need to talk."

"About?"

"About your upcoming union."

"What about it?"

"Rome, you do know that you have been arranged for over 5 years now, correct?"

"I guess."

He shrugs nonchalantly.

"No, not 'you guess'. You definitely are. And you've been living like a reckless bachelor with no obligations."