Chapter 11

Phil's POV:
~~~ 2 months later~~~
" He was like ' Yeah sure, if you want to look like a whale'" I complain to Louise. " Oh honey, he was just kidding" Louise playfully pushes me. " Hey Phil" Dan greets as he makes his way towards Louise and I. " Speak of the devil" Louise sighs. " Dan, stop
being an asshole to your boyfriend."
I try to hide my blush but fail.
" H-He's not my boyfriend" Dan awkwardly says. " Well, it sure seems like it" Louise says as she walks away. " I- uh I'll walk you to class" Dan smiles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Thanks Dan. Bye" I smile as I enter my maths class.
" Bye" He says as he starts to leave.
Before I head to my seat, I notice him walking to a group of people.
Hmm.
As I look closer I see a bowl cut and,
wait.
Bowl Cut.
I squint my eyes and see that I'm correct.
Dan is hanging out with Ian and Anthony.
I take a seat and try to ignore the thoughts itching at my brain.
Today is going to be a long day.

~~~ After School~~~
" Hey Dan! Wanna hang out with the gang?" I aks as I walk up to where Dan is standing. " Oh uh, sorry. I can't today"
" Its ok" I smile. " Bye" Dan says as he walks away. I don't get to even react before he walks to the corner of a building and disappears.
He's been acting strange since maths class.
Maths class!
I quickly follow Dan and my hunch is correct.
He's over there with Ian and Anthony again.
~~~ At Carry's Cafe~~~

" No way" Chris says with big eyes.
" I know right? What would cause him to do that?" Louise whispers. " Maybe they have dirt on him or something?" Peej shrugs. " What about though?" I ask. " I dont know but maybe you should talk to him. I mean, he's keeps like no secrets from you" Louise says. " All exept for one" Chris smirks. " What?" I ask confused. "CHRIS!" Louise yells. " Sorry sorry" He laughs.
Still confused.
" Yeah well anyway, you should go talk to him."
I look at my fries sadly. Poor Dan.
Suddenly, I don't have an appetite anymore.
~~~~~~
" P- Phil!" Louise cries into the phone.
" Louise? What happened? Why are you crying?" I ask, voice laced with concern.
" M-Matt... H-He..."
" Its ok. What happened?" I urge her to continue.
" He broke up with me!" Louise sobs.
" Louise I'm so so sorry. Do you want me to come over?" I ask as I pick up a jacket from the floor.
" Y-Yes please and Phil?"
" Yeah?"
" Can you bring ice cream?" She asks with a hint of a smile.
" Of course" I smile.
I run down the stairs and yell out to my mom that I'll be out for a while.

~~~ 30 min later at Louise's house~~~

" Are you feeling better?" I ask with a hopeful smile. " Yeah, I've calmed down. Thanks" She says as she grabs a spoonful if ice cream. " I wish I could make you feel better" I sigh. "You can" she replies.
I look up at her.
What?
" You can have me guest star in one of your videos" She bats her eyelashes.
Shoot.
I kinda sorta forgot to mention I have a million subscribers.
Whoops.
" Uhhh" I awkwardly stumble out.
" Pretty pleasssseeeee" she begs as she clasps her hands together.
" Ok fine" I sigh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Ok. This should be uploaded no later than tomorrow" I smile. " Thanks Phil...for everthing" Loise grins.
" My pleasure" I grin back before I close the door and make my trip back home.

A/ N:
Omg thank-you guys for 300 reads!!!!!! I mean like ,,, damn, this is my first time writing a story and I just- Ty guys so much Ily.
And requested by Madeleine :
G-nasher is a cool dog.