chapter 5

after I calmed down we left to go find something to eat.

"I say we go to five guys!" Cameron said.

"me too" Mason said.

so soon enough we was eating at five guys.

"after this, can you take me to lay down? I don't feel good" I asked them.

"are you okay?" Justin asked.

"yeah I'm fine. just need to lay down." I told him.

"okay, let's go."

they took me back to the camper and the adults were just now leaving, they was gonna stay but I assured them I would be fine. so I went and laid down.

ten minutes later and they was just leaving.

"hey sis, we're leaving text me if you need me." Dylan told me as he kissed my head.

"love you"

"love you too babygirl" he said and left.

i was dosing off when I heard a knock on the door.

"we're leaving now honey. one of the boys stayed behind to watch you! love you" mom told me.

"who?" I asked.

"Cameron offered."

I was speechless.

"love you lex."

"love you too mom" I told her.

I really wanted to know why Cameron out of all boys stayed but sleep took over to fast to even think about it.

"oh mannnnn." I said rolling over.

I walked in the kitchen area. Cameron sat on his phone.

"hey" he said.

"oh hey. why'd you stay?"

"look I know you think i hate you, and I don't but if you knew the reason why I have to be like this, you would understand." he said looking me straight in the eyes.

and I knew then he was being honest.

"then tell me why Cameron?" i asked setting beside him.

"I would lex, but I can't." and I felt butterflies when he called me lex. he always called me Alexa.

"why not?"

"you'll understand one day, I promise to tell you the day we get off of this road trip." he told me.

"NO CAMERON I WANT TO KNOW NOW, I GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE ON THE RV AT ALL TIMES BUT NO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DANG DIFFICULT. THERE COULD NOT BE A GOOD ENOUGH REASON FOR YOU NOT TO TELL ME" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Alexa." he said and walked out.

he called me by my name. my real name. my heart dropped a little.

I went back to my room and laid down and cried myself to asleep.

"wake up babygirl. go shower, it's time to get ready for the dinner show tonight" my dad told me.

I got my stuff ready and walked with mom and Amy to the showers. we never used the one on our rv because it runs to bill up.

"are you feeling better Lexi?" Amy asked.

"much better" I replied.

I jumped in the shower.
I put on my skinny jeans, a mixture of a brown and pink flowy shirt that was long in the back and short in the front , and my heels that matched it. my hair was getting scrunched mainly because I didn't feel like doing anything to it.