Nine

People might think we're on a date but in my perspective, Nene's just yanking me around. After the cake shoving at the café, we went to music center which I pretty much despised, because of the fact that it was so crowded and hot inside.

She forced me to listen to all the music that she picked out. I didn't really enjoy since it wasn't my type of music but I still kept sticking through what she's giving me. She then saw the distinct disapproval on my face, I think she saw how I didn't like the songs.

Not knowing why, she was a bit upset with me, pouting and glaring right at me. This went on for a whole 10 minutes, how aggravating. I looked through the CDs she showed me earlier and took them in my hands. I plan to but them just so she would stop frowning and ignoring me. It truly bothered me, how can one girl be so troublesome?

Why would I even go through all the trouble just so she would smile? I'm clueless too. I went to look for her around the store, I saw her beside the karaoke machine. I then handed over the CDs to her. "Here you go, I'll pay for them." I kept my words short and clear.

"This is for me?" she gave me a perplexed look. "No, now give it back." I joked sounding a bit cold and mean. "Thank you so much Shou-kun!" she hugged me and kept thanking me. This feels weird, yet why am I satisfied. "Okay okay, I get it. Now let go of me." I said, feeling out of breath.

She slowly let goes of me then hauls me toward the karaoke machine. Don't tell me she wants to do karaoke, oh dear. "What do you want to sing Shou-kun?" looking very thrilled, she asked me. The funny thing is, I don't sing. I don't do any of that stuff. I listen to classical music, so I don't know any of the songs that are popular today. I'm pretty sure I told her about all of this when she asked me so many questions over dinner.

"I don't sing, Nene." I told her directly. She pouted and spoke again. "Ehh, just one song?" She is really pushing me to do this. "No, besides I don't know much songs." I can tell that she really wants me to do this. So much pressure is in my mind. "Fine then, but you have to do it too" I uttered in annoyance. She smiled widely and claps in excitement. I just sighed and went on with it.

After pressuring me to sing, she then sang after. I'm in awe, Nene's singing made me unexpectedly happy. Hearing her soft and alluring voice that sounded like a lullaby, soothed me. It felt pleasant and made me want to hear it all the time, taking my breath away with each line.

Before we made our exit out the center, I paid for the stuff she really wanted. My wallet went from being obese to malnourished. While we were strolling outside, she suddenly became quiet. But after a while she finally spoke. "Shou-kun, there's a place that I want to take you to. Would you mind coming with me?" said Nene looking very serious. In almost a month of knowing her, this is the first time I have ever seen her so serious. I wonder where she'll take me.

"I won't refuse, you've already dragged me around town. I don't know why you're asking for approval." I replied to her nonchalantly. She's being weird again. Well she's always odd anyways, I need not to worry.