Four

She was the first person to ever see me cry and she was a complete stranger. "Are you alright?" she asked naively.

"I'm fine, it's none of your concern." I replied coldly. It's true, it has nothing to do with her. She doesn't have to know if I'm alright or not. Besides, we don't even know each other.

I hurriedly walked away from her. Avoiding anymore contact at all. That was really weird. Does she know me? She seemed sincere when she asked me. Well it doesn't matter anymore, I won't be seeing her ever again.

I finally reached home. I sighed, it's been a long day. "I hope I can rest now" I said to myself before reaching for the door knob. After all the things that happened, I need my sleep. Suddenly, I feel someone walk by me and-

"I hope you'll get better." she said as she smiled. I was taken by surprise, I almost choked on my own breath. It was her again. What was she doing here? Did she follow me? Stalker?

I made the decision to ask her what's on my mind at this point of time. "What are you doing here? Did you follow me?" My choice of words might have sounded rude or impolite but it's because I tend to be irritable when exhausted or maybe I'm just resentful.

"Me follow you?" she said while laughing. I was confused and a bit annoyed because she isn't really answering my questions. "Then what are you doing here?" I asked her once again.

"I live here, next to your apartment. I wouldn't follow anyone, stupid." she replied still giggling a bit. Did she really just call me stupid?

"Oh, that explains it then." I stated. This is really weird. I've never seen her around here before, let alone she lives next to me. Sigh, maybe it's because I lock myself in my room so much.

"My name's Sugisaki Nene, what's yours?" she said smiling widely. 'Nene huh? What an interesting name.' I thought to myself.

"Sakurai Shou" I replied to her question. "That's a cool name, Shou-kun!" she exclaimed. 'Already calling me by my first name, how delightful.' I thought sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"I guess. Well, I'll be going now Sugisaki-san." I said to her, she frowned for a while then smiled again. She's without a doubt a weird person. I looked at her for the last time and reached for the door knob.

"Good night!" I heard her shout when I entered my house. Truly weird. "Good night." I found myself whispering back.