To the mall.

-Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy Daddy.

-Elizabeth, could you please stop calling me. What do you want anyways ?

-Can I get the doll in this shop, please~ ?

She showed father the shop right next to the supermarket.
The shop she was talking was full of toys, dolls, games such as Pac Man or Donkey Kong. Most of the things there were costing a lot and were popular in our school.
There also was some of my father's marketing; books for toddlers about the animatronics, bottles of water designed to look like springbonnie and fredbear and a few other things.

The huge place me, father, Elizabeth and Michael were in contained so many different types of shops; one was selling shoes while other was selling clothes, hats and makeup and another one was selling TV's, "game and watch"s and electronic stuff.

Michael already left us for one of his friends and went to a candy shop, from what he said, the second he saw his friend.

Elizabeth, on the other hand, was holding father's hand and screamed whenever she didn't get what she wants.

Father was calm about it but he still bought a few things for Elizabeth, which was making her happy.
Only a ice cream and a bag of candies could make her jump of joy.

I am not complaining, I still got a pair of shoes and a T-shirt.

We only went tought two shops ; the clothes shop and the supermarket.

-Elizabeth, we are going to eat to the restaurant there and then we are going to get you this doll, alright ?

-Yes daddy.

While I was holding father's hand, I was looking at the restaurant's menu...

Menu for kids:
Fish and chips
meatballs and chips
Pizza
Chicken nuggets
Cheese burger
Etc...

I think I am going to take some chicken nuggets.

Father said that he was going to take a large pizza with Elizabeth.

Once we were in the restaurant, I caught Michael being already there with now two of his friends. He saw us too and did a sign to tell me not to tell father or Elizabeth he is there since I was the only one to have seen him for now.

Someone who work here took us to a table and gave us three menus.

-We already know what we want., Said father in a cold tone while looking at the uncomfortable wait.

-Oh, my bad sir. You can let me know what you want right now.

-I will take a large pepperoni pizza with my daughter. What do you want, #### ?

-I just want some chicken nuggets.., I whispered.

-Alright. Anything to drink ?, Asked the waiter.

-Only three glasses of water.

The waiter left, and took the menus.
Elizabeth started talking about how her teacher gave her a golden star because of her good work at school, father didn't seem to care and I was looking at what Michael and his friends were doing.

He was now eating a burger and laughing with his friends.
For the first time, I could see him being really happy.
He usually is cold around us and try not to show too many emotions.
He caught me looking at him and started biting his lip in angriness. He gave a sign with his hand not to look at him, which made me look away.