Just a normal day...

- No no, Michael, please stop !

I was crying while laying on the floor. My brother, who took my plushie from me, was making fun of me, calling me a few times a crybaby before leaving me.

He is such a mean brother, but I don't understand... Why does he have to be so mean with me ? Did I do something wrong that could make him hate me that much ? What is wrong with me ?!

- ####, ELIZABETH, MICHAEL ! COME EAT.

I got up and took my plushie with me. My brother and my sister are already in the dining room with they're diner.
I slowly walked to the kitchen to take my food and go to the dining room, sitting next to my brother and in front of my sister.

As soon as I sat down, they started laughing at me. I have no idea of why but I tried to ignore eat while eating my food, which didn't look that good...
After a few minutes, Michael and Elizabeth talked again about stuff that weren't that interesting, at least to me.

My father wasn't eating with us, he works a lot on those animatronics.
I usually come with him to play with Charlie, henry's daughter, or to watch him and Henry working on the animatronics.
There is Freddy the Bear, bonnie the Bunny, Chica the chicken and Foxy the Fox.
They all look amazing to me. I rather watching my dad building animatronics than being making fun of by my siblings.

When I ate my food, or at least a bit of eat. I go to my bedroom and start quietly crying.
I was hungry honestly... But the food wasn't good at all and I want to be skinny, like my siblings and my dad.
My brother always tell me that I'm fat and ugly so I'm trying not to eat too much because of it.
I, one day, heard Henry telling to my dad that I may be anorexic. I don't know what it's mean but I guess it is something about wanting to be slim or something related to that.
I'm pretty sure I heard this word before.

I looked at the time and it was 10:00 pm. I was so tired. I didn't sleep in there days because I can't stop thinking at night, and I'm so afraid to be attacked by something, like the animatronics.
I may not admit it, but they look scary..

I'm laying on the bed, I stopped crying and saw that the door is open. I got up to close it, but instead I heard à loud noise and I fall on the floor while crying like a mess.

- Haha, you're such a crybaby., aren't you ? Said Micheal, laughing like a mess.

- Looser ! Yelled my sister while sticking out her tongue at me.

I stepped back intro my room.
I was so afraid of them. They always make fun of me because I'm crying a lot.

A song came from the garage. My father was home. I got up and runned by the other door to get at him and hug him.
My father smiled when I wraped my arms around him.
He took me in his arms and carried me.

- They are still scaring you ? He asked.

I nodded.

- Do you want to sleep in my bed tonight ? You can take some or your plushies with you if you want to.

- Y-yes, I would love to ! I said in joy, still with a few tears coming from my eyes.

He kissed my forehead and told me to go take my plushies and go in his bedroom.
I did so and took golden freddy with me.

When I was in his room. I saw him sitting on his bed, reading a book. He looked at me when I closed the door and told me to come sleep.
I walked to his bed and sat next to me to see what he was reading.
I was too small to see so he showed me the book and explained what it was about.

- It's a book talking about a woman, named Clara, her husband and her son. They're vampire...
He told me the whole story and told me that it is at least the 4th time he is reading this.