Elizabeth?

Before I start, I need YOU to watch this animation because this is too good and it's the first video on their channel so let's blow it up 😻👏

If you don't want to, that's not a big deal, don't worry.

⚠️My AU⚠️

«If you see a little girl with red hair and green eyes who is around 7 years old; please contact us by the following number ...
Or contact William Afton, also know as the CEO of freddy fazbear pizza and circus baby's entertainment and rental with the following number ...
The little girl mysteriously disappeared the **.**.1983.
Her name was E-»

The radio was being turn off by Michael.
He looked at me, tears in his eyes and hugged me.
I never saw him cry... Even when he broke his arm, he didn't cry.
She must misses him a lot..

-****, d-do you think we will see her again ?, Michael asked me, crying while hugging me tightly.

-I don't know.. B-but at least we are still together., I answered, starting to feel myself crying too.

He pushed me and looked at me with anger.
I am used to him being angry against me, but this time it was different.
There wasn't only anger, but also sadness, frustration and ... hate ?

-What is wrong with you ?! I am telling you that our goddamn sister is missing but all you think about is us ? Or I mean, YOU.
You, you, you, all is around you, all is about you !
Don't you get it ?! Father loves you the most, you have perfect grades, a perfect fucking live.
But still, even if our sister is gone, you think that us being together is great ?
Did you never understand that I hate you ? I will never love you.
What can it change to your life not to have your siblings' love anyways ? It's already fucking perfect.

He looked away from me and ran away to his room.
I looked at the floor, crying and shaking.

«He knew I didn't mean that, right ? I-I am not selfish. But I guess he is right; I don't have any problems, father loves me. Why should I worry then. My siblings will never love me anyway.»

Long minutes after that, I left the room I was in to go into my bedroom.

I tried to take my foxy's plushie but-

ARGH !

-AHHH!, I screamed loudly.

I heard my brother's laugh.
He hid under my bed and waited for me to scaring me.

-Awww, is the crybaby scared ?

-I am, hum, not...

-Really ? Then why did you scream like a little girl ?

He left my room right after that and continued to laugh, his laugh seemed fake. Maybe he already forgot what he said to me.

I took the foxy's plushie that was laying on the dirty floor in my arms and hugged it tightly, like my brother did to me right before telling me he hates me.