Valentine's day

I wanted to do it for valentine's day but I didn't have the motivation. Sorry about that.

But here's the story.

...

-Hey~ Michael do you know what day it is ?, Asked Elizabeth to Michael.

-Ugh no, I don't. Is this supposed to be an important day ?

-Ow Michael ! You don't even remember that it's valentine's day ?!

-No, I didn't remember and I don't care honestly.

-But Michael, we need to find you a pretty girl who will go out with you, since it's the day of love.

-Hell no Elizabeth, in your dreams.

-Please~, you have been alone since you're born. I'm pretty sure #### (C.C) get more girls than you. Right #### ?

She looked at me with a small fake smile. Michael, him, looked at me annoyed.

-Yeah no, this crybaby doesn't even have any friends.

-H-Hey that's not true...

-Then who are your friends ? Those stupid plushies you have ?

-Yes.

I started to shaking a bit and looked away. While I looked away, Michael took my fredbear's plushie and throwed him into the kitchen. Since we were in the dining room, sitting while waiting for father to come back home, fredbear wasn't that far but I couldn't help but crying.

-Oooh no~ Did C.C lost his friend~ ? How sad !, Elizabeth glared at me and laughed until we heard the front door open.

-Hello father, how was your day at work ?, I asked, under the cold looks my siblings were giving to me.

Father entered the dining room and seemed tired. I got up and gave him a hug before going to the kitchen and taking fredbear.

While I was in the kitchen, I could hear my family in the other room talking.

-Hey fatha, do you have a lover for today ?, Asked Michael.

-Why would I have a lover ? Is it a special day about love ? If yes, just leave me alone with tour shits., Father answered

-Well yes but you are single since mom died, so you should find someone., Elizabeth said quickly.

-Come on fatha, we will help you., Michael proposed.

-Ugh if you insist, but don't hope for too much. It is already 5:00 PM, you have until 10:00 PM to find someone.

-Yas, thank you fatha.

I wasn't looking at them but I heard a door opening and closing quickly right after father agreed.
I guess my siblings already leaved.

I got up with fredbear and went to the kitchen. Father wasn't there anymore.
I guess I'm all by myself again.
Maybe I could go to father and Henry's restaurant and go see the animatronics singing and dancing, which was fun to watch. I hope father won't mind me leaving the house alone but since my siblings left, I guess I can too.

I put my shoes on and went outside. It was hot outside so I didn't put a coat.

-Wow, there is a lot of kids and teenagers outside., I tought to myself.

I could be friends with one of them but at the same time, I knew no one would want to be friends with someone like me, a crybaby...

I had to walk only 10 minutes to arrive at the pizzeria. I was only in front of it that I could already hear all the kids talk really loud, laugh and scream in joy. I could also imagine their parents who are watching over them to make sure they aren't hurting themself.
I don't know why but thinking about other parents caring for their children made me sad. Maybe because, even if my father try to show me love, I already can know that he doesn't really care but I hope that he will, one day, care about me and my siblings.