The after live.

WAIT WAIT WAIT
I'm changing my au a bit so you can skip this chapter if you want to. It will only be confusing to the rest of the story so just, forget about it 😻✋.

Please read it ;
- Triggers warning
- My au/Theories.
- The art is mine.
Please credit if you're using it.
-All charachters belong to Scott Cawthon.

...

-The party was for me.

I don't remember well this day.
This simple, but also horrible, day.

It was supposed to be my party, my birthday ! I was having fun but Michael decided otherwise.
I guess Elizabeth's dead must have been horrible to him, but was mine even that important to him ?
Did he kill me on purpose or not ?
There are lots of questions I can't answer about it.

I just remember that, after my party, I was in a coma for a few days. Or at least, a few nights.
There were monsters, or nightmares.
They tried to kill me.

After all the nights, I heard something. I was in a dark room with all my plushies.
Fredbear told me a few things and told me that he'll put me back together !

I also heard someone, a familiar voice that I couldn't recognize.
The voice told me this simple sentence ;

-I'm sorry.

It was only that, but I can't stop thinking about who it was.
Was that Michael, my father, one if my friends or maybe Elizabeth ?
Maybe it was Michael but... Would he be really sorry for killing me ? I don't think so..

-C.C ? Are you even listening to me ?

-O-oh I zoomed out. I'm sorry Cassidy.

-That's not a big deal but listen now, I was talking about something important.
If your father is gonna die... I'm sorry but I'll have to go find peace, I can't stay here forever !
But I know you C.C, you are never going to leave until William suffer as much as you want to.

-But Cassidy, you're my only friend. Don't you really want to make William suffer for everything he has done ?
He killed you, Susie, Gabriel, Fritz, Jeremy and much more other children. But yet, you want to find peace ?!

-Yes, I do want to be in peace. I have nothing to do here.

-You know what ? Do whatever you want. I don't care anymore.

Cassidy looks at me with big eyes in shock. He looks really upset of my last sentence.
I don't understand him.
I don't need friends anyways

A few days later

He stopped talking to me since we have been in an argument.

-Cassidy, you can't ignore me forever.

He looks away.

Wait, what is that ? There's a shadow on the wall.
It is running in the back room. I wonder who it is.
Plus, there's freddy, chica, bonnie and foxy following it.
Cassidy saw it too and we are going to see what is going on in our spirit form.