-Dragon Trouble-

Mount Justice

We see Y/n, Scarlett, Megan, Conner, Robin and Kaldur all make their way out of the cave and towards the beach area. Dressed in swimsuits, carrying a picnic lunch, a volleyball and a bogey board. Megan stands on the beach, hands wide open as she smiled in joy.

Megan: Hello Megan. We should hit the beach everyday.

Robin: First, a moment of silence for our......absent comrade.

Megan: Poor Wally.

Scarlett: Yeah, he was the most excited one out of all of us.

We see Wally inside his classroom as the teacher walks in in time as the bell rings.

Teacher: Welcome, class, to the first day of Sophomore Year.

The team were having fun in the beach as Wally was getting bored and frustrated that he can't enjoy a day on the beach and also miss the opportunity to see both Megan and Scarlett in their swimsuits. We see Y/n sitting on top of a rock looking at the horizon. He was talking to Albion as a blue glow appeared on his right hand.

Albion: This is a little troubling partner. A Dragon King just revealed itself.

Y/n: I know. We can handle one or two but five, I don't think so. Unless we use that.

Albion: We can't take the risk of using that. We don't want what happened last time.

Y/n: Yeah. I guess we should train harder starting today then.

Albion: It will be a lot harder now. So that we can prepare for whatever comes in the future.

Megan: Hey Y/n, you okay?

Y/n turned to see Megan walking towards him and sat down beside him.

Y/n: Oh Megan, what's up?

Megan: I was wondering where you went.

Y/n: I was just talking to Albion.

Megan: Is it about that mysterious armored figure you fought back in Washington?

Y/n: Yeah.

Megan: So do you know the armored figure?

Y/n: No but what I know is that the armored figure is one of the five Dragon Kings.

Megan: There's more? From what I learned from you there's only two dragons.

Y/n: Yes, there's more but different. Albion and Ddraig are Heveanly Dragons. A much more powerful kind of dragons. Dragon Kings are just below them when it comes to raw power.

Scarlett: Hey guys, we are going back to the cave. Batman has a new mission for us.

Y/n: We'll he right their Scarlett.

Y/n stood up as he helped Megan up as they went back to the cave. Upon arriving there, they saw Batman with Green Arrow and someone familiar.

Artemis: Y/n? What are you doing here?

Y/n: Artemis?