-Meeting the Team-

-7 Years Later-

It's been seven years since Y/n unlocked his Sacred Gear and helped saved the island he grew up on. He would study with his grandmother in the morning, training with his mother and aunt in the afternoon and training with Albion when he sleeps in the evening. He finally achieved his highest power-level which leveled an inhabitable island near Themyscira. He learned more abilities from Albion and can hold Balance Breaker for a few months without going out of it.

He also meet the other league members and they were fond by the white-haired half dragon boy especially Flash. The Justice League are having a meeting in the Watchtower as Batman told them about the villains who got out of prison and what happened at CADMUS. 

Batman: Also, Martian Manhunter

Batman: Also, Martian Manhunter. Your niece is going to join the team right?

Martian Manhunter: Yes, she's already here in the lounge area waiting for us to take her to Mount Justice.

Batman: Good, now all we have to wait is Y/n.

Flash: Wait! Y/n is joining?!

Wonder Woman: Yes, he was excited to meet the others since he already knew Robin and Kid Flash.

Green Arrow: White Dragon boy? What made him join the team? I know the kid is already strong enough to handle himself.

Superman: We know he is already strong. He can go toe-to-toe with me or the other powerhouses here.

Captain Marvel: Tell me about it. He can definitely beat us with less effort.

Black Canary: All he wanted to do is to be with other's that's the same age as him.

Wonder Woman: Superman is right. He only has Cassie back in Themyscira and since she is busy with training, they can't hangout that much anymore.

Hawkgirl: He goes to school right?

Batman: Yes, top of his class.

Black Canary: So where is he now?

AI: Recognized, White Dragon B-00 

Batman: Well let's finish this meeting so that they can meet their new teammates.

Back in the lounge are, a girl with orange hair and green skin wearing her hero uniform is seen seating looking around in awe. This girl is Miss Martian or also know as M'gann M'orzz, the niece of Martian Manhunter.

 This girl is Miss Martian or also know as M'gann M'orzz, the niece of Martian Manhunter