-Welcome to Happy Harbor-

(I'm going to change some things in this story so it's not 100% cannon. Like Superboy ain't going to be so angry and aggressive in this story and I'll be pairing the others with other girls since their love interests are in the harem, so yeah)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-Gotham-

It's been a week since what happened at CADMUS and the form of the next generation team of heroes. We see a heavy armored truck they use for transferring money zoom around the streets of Gotham hitting cars of things in the way. It was hijacked by a couple of robbers as they were pursued by police officers.

They turned to a street and was ready to ran over a little girl with her mother's as the mother covered her daughter and wait for the pain to hit but nothing happened. The mother opened her eyes only to see an armored figure that has white wings with blue energy feather stopped the armored truck from hitting them.

Little girl: It's White Dragon!

Y/n: Are you two alright?

Mother: Y-Yes, thank you so much.

Y/n: Your welcome.

Y/n then walked towards the side of the truck and ripped it open with ease. He saw the robbers we're in a daze because of the impact Y/n did on stopping the truck. The police arrived and quickly cuffed all of them and turned to the hero.

Officer: Thank you for the help White Dragon.

Y/n: Glad I could help officer.

The officer nodded and walked towards his men who we're loading the robbers in. The girl with her mother then approached Y/n as he kneeled down to the girl's level.

Little girl: You're so awesome Mister White Dragon! I'm a big fan!

Y/n: Thank you little girl and it's nice to know a fan. What is your name?

Ashley: It's Ashley!

Y/n: That's a pretty name. Here, for my number 1 fan.

Y/n opened his hand as blue light appeared. Once it's gone, a necklace with a blue gem appeared and gave it to Ashley.

Y/n: If you're in danger, touch the blue gem and I'll be there to help.

Ashley: Thank you so much!

She hugged Y/n in happiness as the hero also hugged the little girl back as her mother could only smile at the scene.

Y/n: Your welcome Ashley. I have to go now. See you later.

Ashley: Bye!

Mother: Thank you again!

Y/n nodded and waved at the mother and daughter as he flew in the air. He landed in a decently sized house as he came out of his Balance Breaker and knocked on the door. Moments later, the door opened revealing a black haired woman on a wheelchair.

Y/n: Good evening Paula.

Paula: You too Y/n, come on in.

Y/n went inside the house and saw a blonde-haired girl tied in a ponytail sitting there with her arms crossed.