-Schooled-

Watchtower

Up in the Watchtower, the league members were doing their own business as we see Diana walked towards Red Tornado who was sitting on his chair minding his own business

Wonder Woman: How's it going with the young ones?

Red Tornado: They are doing well and got to know each other even more.

Wonder Woman: That's good to hear. How about my boy?

Red Tornado: You don't have to worry about him Wonder Woman. He's leading the team to the right path.

Wonder Woman: Y/n's the leader?! That's good to hear!

Red Tornado: The team voted him and Aqualad as their leader. I already knew that he would be a great leader. White Dragon also recruited another member on their ranks.

Wonder Woman: I heard about it. The Red Dragon Empress and supposed rival of the White one as Y/n told me about the story.

Red Tornado: I guess this generation is quite different than the past ones.

Wonder Woman: You are right about that.

Red Tornado: I also observed that the two female members are quite fond of him. They are always with him when they don't have training.

Flash: Gotta give it to him, he's very good looking.

Wonder Woman: Of course, he's my son.

Green Lantern(Hal): You're not worried he'll have girls around him.

Wonder Woman: He's a Dragon and Dragons can have multiple mates if that Dragon is a male.

Green Arrow: I envy him. He already sweep Dinah off her feet.

Black Canary: You can't resist the guy and we are only two years apart.

Green Arrow: You know, I was surprised that you at a young age already achieved many things and have a lot of talents.

Black Canary: Hard work I guess.

Batman then arrived as he went to the monitors and saw trouble in Star City.

Batman: Green Arrow, Black Canary Star City is in trouble. We need you to check it out and call if you need any.

Green Arrow: On it Bats.

They went to the Zeta tube and went to Star City to stop what's causing the panic and destruction in the city.

Mount Justice

We see Y/n and Scarlett training as Y/n was teaching her basic combat and how to utilize her Sacred Gear. Y/n learned that she sacrificed an arm to Ddraig so she is basically a half-dragon.

Y/n: I always tell you that you should not go in head first. Plan your move before going in.

Scarlett: Easy for you to say.