-Drop Zone and New Teammate-

It's been a few days since the team dealt with Mr. Twister. They started to talk with other more to learn about them except for Robin since he hasn't gave his name yet because Batman said so. Y/n was also helping Superboy with his aggressive nature and also teaching him some things.

Megan and Y/n also became even closer after linking their minds. Y/n would also help Megan with her density shifting like Martian Manhunter does. Now see Y/n in Washington making his way towards the Themyscira Embassy to visit his mother and the other Amazons with her.

He is currently driving inside his white Fenyr Supersport as he parked in front of the Embassy.

He went out of his car and walked up towards the door where a tall beautiful Amazon was standing waiting for someone

Y/n: Artemis.

Artemis: Y/n, it's good to see you again my boy.

Artemis trapped Y/n in a tight hug. If Y/n was a normal human, his back would have snapped in two but luckily he wasn't. He hugged back and lifted Artemis up earning a chuckle from her and brought her back down.

Artemis: I see you keep up with your training.

Y/n: Always. Where's mom?

Artemis: She's inside, doing paperwork.

Y/n: Yikes, well I'll go and check on her before she trash the place.

Artemis: *chuckles* Well go on ahead. I have business to attend to.

Y/n: Thanks, see you later Artemis.

He went inside as he greeted some Amazons working around the Embassy. They treat him like their little brother as he would treat everyone like his sister. Y/n arrived in front of his mother's door and knocked before going in. He saw Diana doing paperwork as she sighed in annoyance.

Diana: I told you Artemis, I'll go when this is over.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Diana instantly turned after hearing Y/n's voice. Her face turned from annoyance to happiness as she bolted out of her seat and hugged her son tightly. Even tighter than Artemis.

Diana: My little dragon prince! How are you?

Y/n: I'm doing fine mom but I can't breathe.

Diana: Oh sorry.

She put him back on the ground as Y/n started to breathe in and out.