Half-Blood Hero

Half-blood hero - Chapter 1

"RUN!!" Grover yelled at me. He lead the way through a forest. I ran after him as fast as I could, which was pretty fast, but he could still out-run me with his goat legs.

Yeah, you read that right. Goat legs. G-O-A-T. Goat. You see, I recently found out that the kid I've been protecting from bullies all year has actually been protecting me. Messed up, huh?

Grover is a satyr that is apparently an Ancient Greek... Thing... I guess. Anyways, they are half man, half goat creatures that protect the wild.

We ran up a hill and I was suddenly thrown sideways. A searing pain ripped through my side but I stood up and pushed through the pain, I'd had worse before.

"Come on! It's right up here!" Grover yelled.

Bam! I was thrown sideways again a Grover bleated while running over to me. He pulled out a dagger and stood over me protectively.

Two dog like things emerged from the trees growling and snarling at us. Grover said some not so nice words under his breath. He helped me up with out taking his eyes off the things. He looked at me briefly telling me to stay here.

He quickly ran forward slicing, ducking, and weaving between them like a mad man. Within a few moments both dog things were reduced to dust, literally. They fell into a pile of dust when they were stabbed.

Now, your probably thinking that this is very weird but after today, I'll believe anything!

"Come on," Grover said while helping me to the top of the hill. A weird sound rang out and immediately three people were running towards us.

"Who's do you think she is?" A boy said.

"What happened?!" A girls voice asked, worried.

"Get her to the infirmary!" A commanding, yet calming, voice demanded.

"I'll go get Will!" The girl said and started running away.

I shook my head 'no' weakly.

"Bull," the boy said and took my other side.

"Come on Caden, keep walking. What do you remember?" Grover asked me.

I sighed before shaking my head with wide eyes signaling a lot of craziness. The boy laughed but Grover frowned.

"That bad?" He asked me. I nodded and he cursed again.

"What? Can't she talk?" The boy asked no one in particular.

"Nope, so shut up," Grover answered for me and I gave him a look. He knows how much I hate it when he does that.

He saw my look and answered. "Sorry but I don't think you can do much right now,"

We walked a little ways in silence before I started putting more and more weight on them.

"Walk faster!" Grover encouraged.

"Hey, if it helps, I'm surprised your still conscious!" The boy said. I gave him a look as if to say 'why would that help?' But the world started spinning.

The boy could tell and his eyes widened. He scooped me up bridal style and started running towards the big farm house thing.

"WILL!" He screamed and I winced at the sudden noise.

"Sorry," he said quietly to me.

"WILL!" He yelled again and a boy came running out of the house with a medical bag, the girl from before right behind him. Will's eyes widened and he set the bag down quickly getting to work.

Damn it must be bad if we can't even get into the house first. Will tossed something to the girl and she started feeding me something that tasted amazing (fudge brownies if you were wondering) I hissed in pain when he dabbed something on my side that stung.

"Sorry but its got to be done. Someone go get Percy. Get her upstairs," Will said calmly to everyone, despite the situation. The girl ran off to get whoever Percy is and the boy looked at Will like he had grown another head.

"Will are you crazy!? She won't make it that far!" The boy said. Dang. It must be bad!

"She'll be fine! Get her there now!" Will said. I was quickly scooped up by the boy again and he started running in what I assumed was the direction of the infirmary.

When we got there, the girl and another boy, Percy, were already there.

"Holy crap! Hellhounds?" Percy asked. Grover nodded and the boy gently set me down on the bed.

"How is she still conscious?" He asked.

"I don't know!" Grover said.

I whimpered in pain and curled into a ball to stop the pain.

"So why am I here?" Percy asked.

"Ugh! Your so stupid Sea-Weed brain!" The girl said and took him outside the room.

I relaxed when the pain finally ended. I thought all the weirdness was finally over, that I would wake up from this weird nightmare and be back at my house when all of the sudden the boy from before said.

"What the hell,"

What now? I thought.

"No way!" The girl said excitedly, having come back into the room seconds earlier.

"It can't..."

"It is..."

"No..."

"Not Caden!" That was Grover

I opened one eye to see a weird sign thing floating above my head, just disappearing.

"All hail Caden Greene. Daughter of Hephestaus," Grover said right before I blacked out.

~~~~~~~

Yes it is fast moving but I wrote this a looooong time ago and now I'm continuing it.

This is a Harry Potter/Percy Jackson crossover so if you don't want to read, don't!

Keep reading.

Stay awesome!

Peace, love, and hugs!

KISSES!!

-ME!