Epilogue

7 months Later

Prachi is sitting on bed waiting for Ranbir who is cooking in kitchen as per Prachi's wish. From the day he learnt about her pregnancy he never let her to do any type of work .He always stays in home . Neither himself ho outside .Nor let her . Prachi's demand were increasing day by day .

Dida wanted to keep Prachi's baby shower ceremony in India but Ranbir being Ranbir refused her and they have to come here for her baby shower .

Prachi is scrolling her phone when Rey entered their room .

Rey : Mumma

Prachi looked at him and smiled and he came and sat near her .

Rey : Mumma when my baby sister come .

Pra : In one more month.You know for you I waited for nine months .

Rey : Really

Prachi nodded .

Rey : But till today I don't understand that why you ate her if she has to come here .

Prachi face palmed herself .

Pra : No baby I didn't ate her .
Every baby stays in his mother's tummy for nine months . Till then only mumma protects her baby until it comes to this world .

Rey nodded .

When Ranbir entered in her room with two plates in his hands .

Ranbir came and sat near her and gave her the plate and gave Rey's to him also .

Ran : How is it .

Pra: Yuck. I don't want this .

Ran : What you know with how much hardwork I made this salad .

Prachi glared him and he gulped seeing her .

Ran(scared ): I will make something else .

Rey looked at his father and signed .

Rey(sighing): Bechare mere dada .

Prachi glared him and he ran behind his father .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1 week Later.

Prachi is sitting on couch hugging Dida complaining about Ranbir while Dida is calming her down .

Pra(blabbering): Dida he don't give me my favourite food  and also  he don't let me go out .You know he don't even let me dance .

Di : Calm down Prachi .Abb mai aa gayi hoon naa beta  .Abb mai dekhti hu isse .

Ran(whispering to Rey ): Am I that bad .

Rey(whispering back): I don't know dada mai toh chala dida aur mumma  ke pass.Bye

Rey left from their.

Ran : Yeh sach mei maa ka Para hai .Pata naho kab meri Pari ayegi .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Baby Shower Day

Prachi is getting ready infront of mirror with help of Shahana and Pragya .

Dida performed the rituals .When Rhea saw Ranbir she immediately clunged to Sid as she remembered the slap.