Chapter 13

At Airport

Ranbir came out of airport and took his way to airport .

Ran: Chikchiki aur Rey ko surprise dunga .

Soon he reached his home .He opened the lock with spare keys and started moving in as he was entering .He dropped the flower vase alerting Prachi who was working on laptop in her room .

Pra : Itni raat ko kaun hoga . Ranbir but woh toh parso aane wala tha .Kahin koi chor toh nahi .

She picked up the baseball bat behind the door and started moving downstairs .

Prachi was moving quietly .She heard some voices from kitchen .She quietly went their and saw someone drinking water .

She was about to hit him when the person turned and Prachi immediately dropped the bat down and she got unbalanced and both of them fell on ground .Prachi upon Ranbir . Ranbir held her waist tightly.

Pra : Tum

Ran : Haan mai tumhara iklauta pati .Humare iklaute bache ka iklauta dada .

Pra : Tum , Tum toh parso aane wale thae naa .

Ran : Haan kaam jaldi khatam ho gaya .Toh mai aa gaya but mujhe lagata hai tum khush nahi ho mujhe dekh ke .

Pra : Shut up..
You know how much I missed you .

Ran : I also missed you.

The both stood up . Ranbir hugged her and kissed her forehead .

Ran : where is Rey chikchiki

Pra : Sleeping.
You also freshnup .I will heat up the food.

Ran : Ok

Ranbir entered his room and saw Rey sleeping cutely .He went and kissed his forehead .
.
.
.
.
.
Next Morning

Prachi woke up and felt nauseous .She immediately rushed to washroom and puked out everything .She was about to go out when something striked her mind .She thought the possibility and immediately opened the last drawer of cabinet and took out a pregnancy kit. She did a test and waited for five minutes .The five minutes was like five hours for her .When she saw the results tears accumulated from her eyes .She saw two pink lines .She came out of thoughts listening a knock .She immediately wiped her tears and kept the kit in drawer and came out of washroom and saw Ranbir .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Night

Ranbir came back home and went to their room and saw it completely decorated .He called for Prachi but didn't get any response.

He walked towards the bed and saw a colourful paper bag that had a huge smily drawn on it....

He flipped to the other side and saw a note written on the other side of the bag...

He read the note still being confused.....

Dear Ranbir

A very Happy Wedding Anniversary my love....
i feel so blessed and proud to be with you....you have been gentle and loving and gifted me with everything i wanted....you made me feel loved....cared....pampered me....you actually made my world beautiful... but i guess i fell for you that instant....the moment you came shirtless infront of me in college when I came to have you your ball .

I love you sweetheart....

I hope you remember the date you married me...coz Mr. if you don't.....then no cuddling and no free make outs in the kitchen and of coarse no entry in the rest room when i am in there.....for one complete month and i am serious....Mr. Kohli
Well This is the best day of my life and you are the best thing that happened to me...actually....the second best thing our Rey and the third thing
Coz.....
Ranbir
Umm.....open the packet....;)

with loads of love
~Prachi

Ranbir groaned: oh shit...what the fuck is wrong with me....i did a grave mistake....i am so sorry my love....I forgot

He opened the package and pulled ot a soft white baby suit with a pregnancy test kit that showed "two red lines" there were some reports as well which had Prachi Ranbir Kohli name in the space for patient's name....the report further had the beautiful words printed "the uterus is seen to grow by 0.2 mm and the foetus looks stable" his eyes were wide filled with tears and his smile couldn't seize.....he looked at the baby suit to find something written in silver.....

Hey dad this is your princess saying hi from mommy's tummy....

There was a sonogram picture as well behind which it was scribbled in calligraphy...

On my way daddy....
See you soon....;)

Ranbir hugged all the things to his chest and let out his tears....
He smiled at everything and traced the words on the baby suit.....

Ranbir: daddy's waiting for you baby....come to him soon....he's already excited to see you and have you in his arms....

He was hugging the things and when two hands snuggled from back .

Precap : Last

I will sum up all my books as soon as possible and will not write further till 13 th June .