CHAPTER 12

Ranbir is working on his laptop in his penthouse when his phone rang showing Prachi .He picked up the call and a chirpy voice fell in his ears .

Voi: Dadaaaaaaaaa

Ran : Rey .You woke up early today .

Rey : Yes dada .

Ran : Where is mumma .

Rey : She is sleeping .

Ran : Ohk .
When she slept .

Rey :At the time I sleeps .
When you will come .I am missing you.

Ran : Me too baby .I will come soon when my work will finished.

Rey : Ok
Bye .

Ran : Bye .
.
.
.
.
At Rhea's house .

She is sitting infront of mirror doing tons of makeup on her witch type face .She is not looking less than a horrible witch who had descended down from hell .

Rhea's Pov

I am going to meet Ranbir today .I am very excited to meet him .What will he say to me .Will he purpose me .Oh god I can't wait to meet him .But where I will meet him .Haa at his penthouse which is near beach.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ranbir's Penthouse

He is in his balcony .Here is no security because their is no danger to him here .He came in sat on couch looking in his phone at Prachi's and Rey's photo sent by Prachi .He smiled seeing the cute mother - son duo .He shared this photo in his social media handle captioned 'My World'.

At Rhea's side

She reached Ranbir's Penthouse and rang the bell . Ranbir went to open the door and saw Rhea standing with a smile .

Ran : What are you doing here .

Rh : Ranbir didn't you missed me .

She entered in and closed the door

Ran : Not even in my wildest dreams my not so dear 'SISTER' in law.

Rh : What Sister in law Ranbir.Ranbir I know you love me .Prachi is blackmailing you to be with her .She had black mailled you to marry her .

Ranbir was already pissed with her when he shouted angrily .

Ran(shouting angrily) : Rhea Mehra let's give you a reality check .When in my whole life I told you that I love you.

When I told you that I told you to marry you .I was blackmailed .In my whole life I only love loved one girl that is my chikchiki.

Rh : No Ranbir you are lying.Prachi might have blackmailed you to say this .I know you love me . Please give me a chance . Please I will accept Rey as my child .

Thuddd********

Rhea was lying on floor with a bleeding lip and red cheek .

Rh : Ranbir you slapped me how can you .

Ran : The same way you tried to took her place in my life .

Prachi is the only girl for me in entire world .She is my obsession , possession , my love  my everything .If I can give my life for her I can take also .

Said Ranbir with obsession clearly dripping from his eyes.

Rhea was horrified .

Ran(cont.): What do you think Rhea that I am so much dumb that I will love a girl like you .

Never ever .

You know I fell in love with Prachi since the day I saw her in college when she came to give my ball .

After that I decided to make her mine and only mine .

What do you think that you brought Maya in my life no then you are wrong .I planted her in my life So that Prachi can feel jealous and realise her love .

And proposing you was also a part of my plan to make Prachi jealous  .But my mom ruined everything by her so called drama .But luckily I heard Prachi and Shahana talking about Prachi leave after my marriage with you .

But than I saw her going to hospital and I followed her and got to know everything about her being pregnant with my baby .Then I married her in temple.

Rh: You never loved me .

Ran : Never.
See Rhea life had gave you a chance again to have a family of your own .You should be happy in that rather spoiling someone's .Prachi and Rey are my life .I can do anything for both of them. You have a family of your own and you should be happy in them.

Rhea was controlling her tears .She stood up from floor and ran after opening the door. After going out she brusted into tears .She did everything wrong due to her buji and when she was getting slaps of being pregnant before marriage she was enjoying the show . Whenever she needed her help she showed her back to her and now she will not do anything wrong with her family for her .She will give her life a chance again and will never interfere in Prachi's life again .

Rh : Now I will never interfere in their lives.I will move on in my life. Ranbir is right I have my life and I will make it more beautiful with Sid and Rihan .I will be the best mother to my child as Prachi is to her Reyansh.

Her phone rang showing unknown number  .

Per: Rhea save me sweetheart .

Rhea simply cut the call and blocked the number and moved to her car .

*************

Hope you will like it .
Stay Tuned for next update .
Please do Vote and Comment .
Till Then
Bye 👋