SNEAK PEAK

Comments : Inline + Unlimited

Votes : 65+

***********************************

Scene 1 :

Ran : Rhea Mehra let's give you a reality check .When in my whole life I told you that I love you.

When I told you that I told you to marry you .I was blackmailed .In my whole life I only love loved one girl that is my chikchiki.

Rh : No Ranbir you are lying.Prachi might have blackmailed you to say this .I know you love me . Please give me a chance . Please I will accept Rey as my child .

Thuddd********

Rhea was lying on floor with a bleeding lip and red cheek .

Rh : Ranbir you slapped me how can you .

Ran : The same way you tried to took her place in my life .

Prachi is the only girl for me in entire world .She is my obsession , possession , my love  my everything .If I can give my life for her I can take also .

Said Ranbir with obsession clearly dripping from his eyes.

Rhea was horrified .

*******************

Scene 2

Man : Hi Miss Alia Mehra oops kabhi na hone wali Mrs Purab Khanna .

Al(scared): Ranbir what are you doing.Please leave me .I am sorry.

Man : Sorry but how can I leave you .You dared to harm my life ,my love and who will save you. You died for world seven years back but today I will kill you with my own hands .

Al : Ranbir please leave me . What of I myself ran and tell Prachi about you .What she will think .

Ran : For that you should be alive .

He took out his gun and shot her in the middle of her forehead pulling her eyes in shock .

Ran : Good to see you like this .

It's just trailer I don't know myself how many people's I have killed in my whole life to get Prachi .

*******************
Please do Vote and Comment

Wait for the update
I am working on it .

Till then

Bye