CHAPTER 9

Prachi's Pov

Rey told me about his day there . He found Pallavi aunty and Vikram uncle best and Mr Mehra what could be expected from him .

Prachi went to kitchen and made two cups of coffee and went towards their bedroom .

As soon as she entered she saw Ranbir working on laptop.

Pra: Ranbir coffee .

Ran : Thank you.
Rey kahan hai.

Pra : Big boy wanted to sleep alone in his room .

Ran : What !
Suddenly .

Pra : Ya Ahana and Rihan told him that they sleep alone aur abb bhoot sawar hogaya akele sone ka .

Ranbir chuckled .

Pra : Ranbir mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai .

Ran: Hmm .

Pra : Rey told me about his day in Mk Mansion. He liked Pallavi aunty and Vikram uncle but he didn't liked Mr Mehra .

Ran : Prachi either they became so much good but Mrs Kohli can never get same respect from me she used to get.

She even faked a heart attack to get me married to that Rhea. If that day I didn't heard about that deal I would have lose you forever and our child also .

I can't let them enter in our world again. You and Rey are my world.

Pra(cupping his cheeks): I know baklu and I am sorry for taking their name.

Ran(kissing her palms ) : You not need to be sorry chikchiki .
.
.
.
.

Ranbir and Prachi are sleeping in each other embarce Prachi wearing Ranbir's shirt and Ranbir only in his trousers . Ranbir phone's ring .He took his phone and went outside covering Prachi with duvet .

Ran :Any Information .

Op: Sir you were right Alia Mehra is alive and is in US and even contact with Rhea Mehra .

Ran: I knew that . Nazar rakho uspe.

Op: She  is involved in illegal activities and drugs.

Ran: Kam pe dhyan do aur mujhe information dete rehna.

Ranbir cut the call

Ranbir's pov

I was right .I thank my stars before any mishap I got information. Today I went to Prachi's office because I got to know Rhea and Alia's plan . How dare they tried to harm my chikchiki .

Yesterday when Mk's left Rhea forgot her phone here and cherry on the cake is at the same time that bitch called and narrated her plan to me thinking me to Rhea.

This is the reason I am taking them on the cruise trip .

Ranbir went back to his room kissed Prachi's forehead and took her in his embarce and slept hugging her .
.
.
.
.
Next Morning .

Sunrays directly felt on Prachi's face .

Pra: Ranbir curtains laga do na .

Ran : Tum laga do please .

Pra(snuggling his chest more) : Please
Ek toh tumne mujhe sone nahi diya aur

Ranbir pulled duvet till their heads and pulled Prachi more near him .

After one hour Prachi woke up due to door bell and make a irritated face .

She woke up and wore her night dress washed her face but the door bell rang continuously .She furiously went to open the door and

Pra : Kon hai battameez....

She stopped in middle seeing Aryan and Shahana .

Pra : Aryan and Shahana tum dono subha subha

Sh: Subha subha nahi 11:30 baj rahe hai .

Pra : Kya .

Shahana noticed the hickey mark on her neck decided to tease her.

Sh : Mujhe lagta hai Prachi tum soyi nahi raat ko .

Pra : Kya...
Nahi....ai ...aisa..ku.. kuch nahi hai .

Sh : Acha muje laga tum nahi soyi raat ko woh shayad tumhari neck pe kisi mosquito ne kata hai .

Prachi was red in embarrassment and was cursing Ranbir .

Sh: Hum chalte hai bas yeh dene aye thae masi aa nahi sakti thi .Bye .

They both left .

Prachi opened the box and she saw kheer .She got tears rembering it. Though she say she hates her mother but she can't hates her. She was with her whole 20 years of life who taught her good values differentiation between good and bad .
.
.
.
Prachi went to Rey's room and woke him up

Pra : Baby wake up .See it's late .

Rey : Good Morning mumma .

Pra : Good Morning nahi good afternoon .

Rey : Seriously mumma.

Pra: Jaldi se fresh hoke dining table aa jayo .

Rey : Ok .

Prachi went to their their room and woke Ranbir up .
.
.
.

After two hours Prachi was packing her stuffs in their room when Ranbir back  hugged her .

Pra : Baklu chodo .

Ran : Chodne ke liye thodi pakda hai.

Pra : Shut up and leave me. Rey kabhi bhi aa aajyega .

He gritted his teeth and left Prachi while she laughed his expression.

Precap :
The cruise trip .
Something shocked hell out of Rhea.
Downfall of  Alia Mehra and Rhea Mehra .

*****************************

The kkb is going in worst way means they are making Ranbir second abhi who got easily manipulated by someone .

And they don't have any other track in story .They just have four tracks.

1  . Accident and then in coma or memory loss .

2 . Separation and pregnancy .

3  .Marriage

4  Kidnapping

I don't remember clearly how many times Pragya got kidnapped in show .

Hope you will like it .

Do Vote and Comment .

Till then Bye

Next update will be on 23